first weigh in tonight

mel1 said:
Well 2nd weigh in and another 3lb off ....so excited I really hope I'm going to succeed this time ( I have dieted soooo many times before)

Well done my lovely, must be something in the air, was my 2nd weigh in and I lost 3lb as well !! Really boosts ya doesn't it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3rd weigh in lost another 2.5lb dead happy.... as if you can lose weight eating whenever you feel hungry and snacking on low syn cakes and scones it is amazing!!!!

mel1 said:
3rd weigh in lost another 2.5lb dead happy.... as if you can lose weight eating whenever you feel hungry and snacking on low syn cakes and scones it is amazing!!!!

Wow brilliant :( good for you !! How much you lost altogether now :) that's my third week and I have lost 9.5 lbs already, well pleased, I do think it's gonna slow down now though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah mine is 9 lb as well . Well done on your loss. I guess it's got to slow down soon but I just hope to lose 1 lb a week that's 4 stone in a year I would be soooo happy to be that much less this time next year x

haha yeah i guess i would probably be the same! i have only just started and am very big so the weight is coming off easy for now,,, but i know it will slow down at some point and no doubt i will start getting frustrated and impatient then too!! good luck! :)

Yeah me to haha I wish there was a magic button I could press and wake up and be in a size 8 .. I said this once to my skinny friend and she said that I wouldn't appreciate it if it was that easy! I just would like the chance to find out! I'm sure I flippin would :)

Wow that's amazing your so close to your stone xx well done

I didn't think I would lose hardly anything because I was on weightwatchers before this and the change in the amount you could eat scared me a bit I found it hard to believe what you could eat all that and lose I was used to being starving and feeling deprived..

Back