First weigh in tonight!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by Rosiewoo, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    Well tonight I'll find out how the first week went. I've stuck to the plan even at a bbq at the weekend which was slightly like torture:cry: Not having a drink is bad enough for me never mind the yummy food. But I tell myself it will be worth it in the end.

I seem to have managed to avoid any side effects apart from hunger in the first few days. I had expected headaches etc.

Anyway I'll find out later how I've got on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    good luck

4. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    To top it all I had lunch out today for my friends birthday. I swithered about not going as I didn't know what I would find to eat, but then thought that wouldn't be very nice of me. I had a salad with grilled goats cheese - so hopefully that won't do any damage. What do you think?

5. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    not sure about the goats cheese, is it a soft cheese, cause you can have soft cheese. the salads fine

6. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    It won't have been low fat soft cheese but it was the only option really & it wasn't a big portion. It's hard when you eat out which is why I'd rather avoid it all together. I feel guilty for eating it but didn't want to say to my friend I couldn't go :sigh:

7. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    I lost 6lb so chuffed with that. It's a new week and I'm very positive:)

8. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    you go girl, well done keep it up

9. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    I'm really pleased with that & long may the losses continue. It isn't actually as hard as I thought it would be - taking the social situations out of the equasion that is.

I've only been to one group meeting but I think that they'll be really helpfull.

10. tafflasshileyj1234

tafflasshileyj1234 Member

i had my first weigh in last night and i have have not had anything other than my packs & water and im totally gutted i only lost 3 1/2 llb just dont know why ? gunna stick to it for another week and see but i dont think 3 1/2 llb

11. Rosiewoo

Rosiewoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    Everyone is different though and i'm sure if you keep on at it the plan will work for you. I can see how you would be disheartened though. My LLC said that within the first month I should lose 12 - 14lbs and about 10lbs in the next 4 weeks. If i get close to that I'd be delighted.

Keep going - it will be worth it:)

12. tafflasshileyj1234

thanks for your support its is very encouraging X

13. isie1980

isie1980 Full Member

But ask yourself if you have ever lost 3 1/2 lbs as easily on any other diet?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but EVERY other diet I have tried I have failed on. Some weeks on total abstinence I would only lose 1lb but then catch up with a 3-4lb loss the next week.
    You try holding 3 1/2 lbs of dumbbells or bags of sugar - it is not an amount to be sniffed at!
    Every week you lose is a good week - if its 1/2 lb or 5 lb you are in the right direction and getting closer to your goal.
    Keep it up and I'm sure it will get easier, you'll feel the difference, then you'll see the difference and then you will know why you are sticking with it.
    And don't forget that when you have difficulty with the plan or are tempted by something 'naughty' everyone on this forum is here to help and support.
    Good luck x

14. tafflasshileyj1234

Hi Thanks for all your support. I am feeling more positive already . Good Luck to you all x

15. tafflasshileyj1234

Hi all, i have a question wondered if any 1 could help, im now on my second week and so have the bars , do we have to eat the bars also do we have to have all 4 packs each day. I have had my first weigh in and have not been checked to see if in ketosis yet is this done in the second week . Thanks again x

16. marley

marley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    yes normally you are checked at your weight in to see if you are in ketosis. The bars count as a pack - so have one bar a day instead of a pack.

17. sunshinechick

sunshinechick Full Member

Last edited: 30 May 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.