First weigh in tonight!!

Rosiewoo

Well tonight I'll find out how the first week went. I've stuck to the plan even at a bbq at the weekend which was slightly like torture:cry: Not having a drink is bad enough for me never mind the yummy food. But I tell myself it will be worth it in the end.

I seem to have managed to avoid any side effects apart from hunger in the first few days. I had expected headaches etc.

Anyway I'll find out later how I've got on.

i had my first weigh in last night and i have have not had anything other than my packs & water and im totally gutted i only lost 3 1/2 llb just dont know why ? gunna stick to it for another week and see but i dont think 3 1/2 llb

But ask yourself if you have ever lost 3 1/2 lbs as easily on any other diet?
I can't speak for anyone else, but EVERY other diet I have tried I have failed on. Some weeks on total abstinence I would only lose 1lb but then catch up with a 3-4lb loss the next week.
You try holding 3 1/2 lbs of dumbbells or bags of sugar - it is not an amount to be sniffed at!
Every week you lose is a good week - if its 1/2 lb or 5 lb you are in the right direction and getting closer to your goal.
Keep it up and I'm sure it will get easier, you'll feel the difference, then you'll see the difference and then you will know why you are sticking with it.
And don't forget that when you have difficulty with the plan or are tempted by something 'naughty' everyone on this forum is here to help and support.
Good luck x

Hi all, i have a question wondered if any 1 could help, im now on my second week and so have the bars , do we have to eat the bars also do we have to have all 4 packs each day. I have had my first weigh in and have not been checked to see if in ketosis yet is this done in the second week . Thanks again x

yes normally you are checked at your weight in to see if you are in ketosis. The bars count as a pack - so have one bar a day instead of a pack.

Back