First Weigh in YAYness! :D

KnittyWitch

Hi you guys! :D

Just got back from my first weigh in and was delighted to find 11LBS off!! :D My BMI has also gone down 2 points! :D HUZZAH :D

I'm not feeling too strong today actually :D I am pleased but I am away next weekend so I have a 2 week stint to get through.... I'm thinking of maybe having a small (proportioned) treat this evening to give me a boost, what do you guys reckon? :3

Hi you guys! :D

Just got back from my first weigh in and was delighted to find 11LBS off!! :D My BMI has also gone down 2 points! :D HUZZAH :D

I'm not feeling too strong today actually :D I am pleased but I am away next weekend so I have a 2 week stint to get through.... I'm thinking of maybe having a small (proportioned) treat this evening to give me a boost, what do you guys reckon? :3

Well done keep it up stay strong it will make it harder tomoz if you eat today even a little and the guilt aftet wishing you never have a long soak or something else you enjoy as a treat you can do it 11lbs you should be so proud x

Fantastic!!!! Depends on what you mean by treat-wee bit of chick, egg or cottage cheese but try not to have anything 'bad' as you might regret it tomorrow. Just keep your eye on the prize and aim for a good loss next week x

WOOOOO welll done :D :D :D I got my self a new set of purple scales for doing so well this week. My kitchen scales where dieing, it is hard to measure out 80g of veg when the scales don't work properly. It was easy to cheat if I wanted to by tapping them till the number was lower and could add more. I never did that though.
It's hard to find a treat that is as cheep as a bit of chocolate that is not chocolate!

WOOOOO welll done :D :D :D I got my self a new set of purple scales for doing so well this week. My kitchen scales where dieing, it is hard to measure out 80g of veg when the scales don't work properly. It was easy to cheat if I wanted to by tapping them till the number was lower and could add more. I never did that though.
It's hard to find a treat that is as cheep as a bit of chocolate that is not chocolate!

Had my first weigh in 8.4 off my cc told me it gets easier after week one is that true x

I'm the same fire lass. Still at it 100% but am a lot hungrier this week, when I thought I'd be ok. Am wondering should I be doing SS+?

Back