First Weigh in yesterday - TWELVE AND A HALF POUNDS OFF!!!!

Can't believe I have shifted twelve and half pounds in a week (very important that little half!!!) What an incentive to keep going!

Will have to work on sorting myself a ticker out tonight to show off a little bit :D

Just hope I can keep it up
Lily x

Can't believe I have shifted twelve and half pounds in a week (very important that little half!!!) What an incentive to keep going!

Will have to work on sorting myself a ticker out tonight to show off a little bit :D

Just hope I can keep it up
Lily x

Very Very Well Done :clap: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Me.

Thank you all - I have still got a hell of a way to go - want to lose about seven more stone - this forum is fantastic though - you are all so lovely and really supportive - I came up against loads of opposition from friends when I wanted to start CD and reading the posts on this forum was what made my mind up to actually do it and prove them wrong. I've not felt this good for years, and after meeting some of my mates yesterday for lunch (Choccie Tetra for me!) they couldn't believe how well I looked (AND THATS ONLY AFTER A WEEK!!) and two of them have asked for my CD Counsellors phone number!!!

Lily xx:D

Congratulations Lily on your weight loss!!!

Twelve and half pound is mega!!!

Well done:clap: :clap: :clap: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

thats really great....

Keep going and never look back!!!

Congrats hun well done on such an amazing weight loss x

AWESOME - what a fantastic start - keep up the good work :D

:) You must be so proud xxxx What a loss!!! WOW

Back