First weigh-in

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Good evening all

Had my first weigh-in this morning and I have lost 10 pounds. I think my own scales were probably inaccurate when I started on Monday, so it's more likely to be 8 lost. I started the diet by using up some sachets a now slim friend no longer needed so this was also my first chance to meet my counsellor -it all went well.

I must do something to liven up my posts, a bit of colour and sparkle etc but don't know how to. Will try to get to grips with the Tutorials but I am a self-confessed technophobe.

Well done on your first loss of many :)

Think the only two websites I've been to that have added to my signature are glitterfy.com and tickerfactory.com(or co.uk- not sure without looking)
Good luck :)

I'm a London/Essex girl - I'm in Goodmayes, so an Essex postcode but within a London Borough. Where are you - it would be nice to be somewhere like Leigh-on- Sea in this good weather.
As for needing to jazz up my posts (I am Blingbabe after all, ha ha!) I think I have a technical mate that will help out when I next see him - thanks for the useful tips.

Heyy
Well done! Good luck with the rest of your journey. You could always use some tickers or glitter graphics :)

xx

Mrs.Essex - you are posh compared to me! My reward to myself was a little shopping spree in Romford this afternoon ( a make-up artists - style vanity case for my cosmetics) and a black coffee at The Brewery Centre - ah, the pleasures of surbuban Essex life!

Great loss, well done!

Thanks for all the lovely messages about my first week weight loss, I shall retire to bed now as a happy bunny! x

Back