First Weigh In...

Hoping2LoseBig!!

Silver Member
Hellloooooooo,

I had my first weigh in today and have only been doing it for 5 days and i have lost.....

12 POUNDS

I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SO CHUFFED! ME AND MY CDC WERE SHOCKED I GOT BACK ON THE SCALES JUST TO MAKE SURE LOL!!

Also just wanna say thanks to everyone who has put their stories and pics on here cos it really does encourage others like myself! xx

Well done! That's a great loss! :)

thats a brill start fantastic well done:D

:wow: Amazing result!!!! That will definitely motivate you to keep going! How fab is the Cambridge Diet?!

:party0011: Well done! What a fabulous start, and after only 5 days! CD is so great isn't it?!

well done hun! that's super!!!! :D:D:D:D
xx

WOW!!!! thats amazing. Im starting today have tried over past few weeks but had birthdays , holidays etc and havnt managed. No more excuses though. i hope i can do it .I would love to lose 4 stone by xmas is this achievable??
I love reading things on here as its so motivating.
Any tips for getting through the first couple of days i really want to do it but it is so hard!!
JO x

Congratulations... first weigh in for me on Tuesday... really hoping for a good loss... :) soooo exciting getting close to the weigh day!... makes it all worth while! :) XX

Well done hon,keep up the good work and the weight will be off berore you know it.

Natalie xx

Well done. A fantastic weight loss.
I have my first WI on Wednesday. Hope I have a good weight loss too. I have stuck to it 100%. Went to my cousins wedding reception last night and didn't have anything except water. So proud of myself. I wouldn't have done that before.

Wooohooo weigh in last night.. and i also lost 12lbs!... so happy... my CDC said it was the biggest loss she had ever had in one week!... feel very pleased with myself... now for week 2.. :) and on SS+, lets wait and see :)

Congratulations again on your loss... fingers crossed for your next one :)

xx

welldone ladies on the fab first week weight losses, i hope in a couple of weeks i can come back to have a fab loss also

Back