First Weigh In....

Sammy84

So i finally got out the weighing scales and the tape measure this morning and got all my stats and wrote them down- the diet is officially ON :eek:

So my first weigh in and i am 105 kgs (16 stone 7lbs):eek:
Not too bad considering i was 112kgs in about April time but still got a long way to go!!!!

I am going to weigh myself every Friday from now on and post on here and i really hope with everyones advice etc that i will be able to gradually and sensibly lose this weight!!

HERES HOPING :grouphugg:

You go girl you will lose weight in no time sticking to your sensible plan. Good Luck and don't forget to update xx

well done, with all this support from minimins we'll get there,

Thanks girls fingers crossed, weighing myself tomorrow and i am really nervous!!!!

Come on Sammy..
How did it go then yesterday???
I lost 4.5 lbs in my first WI and dying to see how you have done M8.
Fingers crossed for you. Jenny

Hey girls thanks for the support!
Sorry i didnt come on here it was Bday friday and then i had a wedding over the weekend so i have been on hiatus.
Well....weighed myself on friday and there was NO CHANGE :-(
I was so upset and confused as i had tried so hard! Cycling to and from work everyday and going for a run and everything and nothing- how can that be???
I am due for my time of the month which i thought may affect me but maybe its the things i am eating?? I have been so strict but maybe its the rice and pasta??? So i have decided to stay away from them this week and see if this makes a difference- does anyone else have any advice of what i might be doing wrong??? I was very good on my bday and the wedding- only 2 glasses of wine each night and watching what i ate, lots of dancing at the wedding and then yesterday and sunday i went off on my bike for a long ride and today i have cycled into work as well, PLEASE HELP i was so upset as i had really tried hard, but not going to beat myself up over it
NEW WEEK NEW ATTITUDE!!!!

Come on sammy,
it was your birthday and TOTM coming.....don't be too upset by a no change. Sounds like you are doing loads of exercise too and i'm sure you will find the button to push to get you restarted this week.
Keep thinking of that dress!!!!
Hugs Jenny

Hi Sammy!

Well done with all the exercise your doing, the benefits will be paying off in no time!

Maybe if you post your daily menu's some of us may have alternative suggestions for you if your really not sure if your doing the right thing, but maybe as you were due on, your body just needs a bit more time - see how you go this week.

Good luck, you can def do it!

Hey Everyone
I'm back !
What a few weeks i have had!! First off my Nan came out on holiday for 11 days, and i tried to be so good on my diet but my exercise went out the window as i couldnt leave her alone, and obviously i had the odd treat: the odd glass of wine or a dessert but NOT very often, maybe only 2 or 3 times a week- that OK?

Then after my went back, I got soooo ill, like i have ever been before. I still dont know what it was exactly but couldnt keep any food down, no energy, one minute hot and then freezing cold, i didnt know what was wrong with me! It took me 2 weeks to be back to normal!

So here i am back on track, and still not much different in weight really, but i did have a lovely boost this week. I bumped into someone i havent seen since June, and the first thing they said was 'wow you have lost some weight!' which since the beginning i guess i have, but in the last few weeks its only been a couple of pounds!

So this week i have been back on the bike (really hurt after no exercise for a few weeks but i have pushed through the pain barrier now i think!) and my partner made me some dumbells to use at home which i use at night when watching TV, and i have upped the amount of water i drink, i really hope this will start to work!

I'm back, and more focused than ever, so wish me luck!!!!
Sammy xxxxx

WOOHOO 9.5 LBS DOWN!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
feels like i have been waiting forever to lose something then it all happens at once!! didnt weigh last week so after about 12 days i have lost 9.5lbs!!!! so happy - got into a pair of jeans a size smaller than normal and i finally zipped up a dress today i havent been able to wear!!!!!
hope this continues!!!! :) xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girls!!! :) heres hoping i have another lost this week! xxx

omg how bad of me!!! i have been off here for ages!!! tut tut!
well me and my fiance travelled home to Wales from Turkey, and we have settled back into life at home. its wonderful to see everyone and i have gone back to work as a carer for the elderly so it keeps me on my toes and it helps with the snacking as i dont have time!
I was really worried that i would put weight on when i first came home as we would be going out with our friends etc but i have actually lost weight!!! ANOTHER HALF A STONE!!! YAY YAY
so i am now bang on 15 stone, so one more pound to go and i will be under, and then the lightest i have been in 6 years!
I am feeling sooooo much better and my confidence is improving as well as EVERYONE has commented on how much weight i have lost and how well i am looking, it feels lovely, especially from my parents as they are so honest and wouldnt have said if they didnt mean it!
Went shopping on tuesday and i was stood in the changing rooms in a size 14 top and skirt and was so pleased with myself!!! :)

Just have to keep going now, would like to lose a couple of pounds by Christmas Day so upping the exercise now for the last week!

I hope all of your weight losses are going well, i will update this just before Christmas!!!

SPEAK SOON and thanks everyone on here, you have all been so helpful so far! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you!!! just off to the gym now, need to lose a few more for Christmas day so i dont feel so guilty pigging out all day long LOL xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE:D
so here we are, 2010, and 9 months and 4 days until my wedding day!
now weighing in at 14 st 11lbs, so i am finally under 15 stone! yay
Christmas has been and gone and i did really well over the holidays, working as a home-help carer you can imagine the amount of boxes of chocolates i was given, but i didnt open ONE of them, i gave them away :)
Christmas day i allowed myself anything i wanted, big dinner and a pudding, and some chocolates that night with a glass of wine, and then Boxing day i was out walking it off with my Fiance.

I continued to exercise and even when it snowed here we wrapped up and out we went walking, our new favourite thing to do together.

I won the bet my dad and my fiance made back in June, whether i would be in a size 14 for christmas, and i was! YAY
£200 was paid by my fiance to my dad and i took the money to the sales and bought loads of clothes in a 14- one of the happiest days i have had in a long time, having the confidence to go into shops and ask for a size 14;)

I weighed myself today and i am now the lightest i have been in about 7 years- cannot believe it!
i am 1 pound from hitting my 3 stone target !!!! WOOOHOOO

thank you to everyone on here who have been so lovely and supportive, i still have a way to go yet, another 2 stone but i know now that i can do it!

Wedding dress shopping again in a fortnight and for the first time i am not dreading it! :)

Back