First weigh in!

Hi all. I had my first weigh in today after 4 weeks of Xenical and I have lost....9lbs! :) I was a bit disappointed but my doctor said that it was a good weight loss as it is slow and stready meaning I have a better chance of keeping it off.

She told me that I had done really well- especially considering that I haven't counted calories or carbs and drank a LOT of wine! My attitude towards food has changed a lot. I don't binge or throw up anymore and I'm much more aware of eating when I'm hungry rather than turning to food for emotional reasons.

She also said that I should imagine carrying a 9lb weight and that would make me realise how well I have done. I have noticed that I hardly have any cellulite on the tops of my legs and my tummy is getting smaller!

I would like to say again, a BIG thank you to all of you for the superb support - it has really helped me a lot. Good luck to all and here's to another good weight loss for the next 4 weeks! :)

well done hun

i lost 10lbs at my first weigh-in and was abit dissapointed

but then i went shopping and picking up a bag of suger i thought wow i have actually lost 5 bags of suger lol

you don;t feel it as much ourself straight away but you will do ;)

wow 9lbs in your first few weeks is amazing. well done!!!!
thats fab!! keep up the hard work that you are doing, and you will get to goal before you know it!

Well done hun!!

9lbs is BRILLS!! :D

Heres to the next 9lbs off ;)

Xxx

Thanks everyone! I am really pleased with it now. I hope to lose the same or even a bit more by my next weigh in.Feel really positive and can't wait for that flat tummy! :)

9lbs thats great!!

:) thats great news, so pleased for you i'm due my first monthly weigh in next wednesday im dying to know how much ive lost but resisiting getting weighed till i do, i wont have any scales in house because i'd be on/off them all time getting disheartened, this way i stay more positive & focused. Keep it up honey :) xx

Back