First weigh in!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Rosebud333, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Rosebud333

Rosebud333 Member

Hi all. I had my first weigh in today after 4 weeks of Xenical and I have lost....9lbs! :) I was a bit disappointed but my doctor said that it was a good weight loss as it is slow and stready meaning I have a better chance of keeping it off.

She told me that I had done really well- especially considering that I haven't counted calories or carbs and drank a LOT of wine! My attitude towards food has changed a lot. I don't binge or throw up anymore and I'm much more aware of eating when I'm hungry rather than turning to food for emotional reasons.

She also said that I should imagine carrying a 9lb weight and that would make me realise how well I have done. I have noticed that I hardly have any cellulite on the tops of my legs and my tummy is getting smaller!

I would like to say again, a BIG thank you to all of you for the superb support - it has really helped me a lot. Good luck to all and here's to another good weight loss for the next 4 weeks! :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Reedster

Reedster Member

Well done, 9lbs is a fantastic loss.xx
  4. ButterflyAnna

ButterflyAnna Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    well done hun

i lost 10lbs at my first weigh-in and was abit dissapointed

but then i went shopping and picking up a bag of suger i thought wow i have actually lost 5 bags of suger lol

you don;t feel it as much ourself straight away but you will do ;)
  5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    wow 9lbs in your first few weeks is amazing. well done!!!!
    thats fab!! keep up the hard work that you are doing, and you will get to goal before you know it!
  6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Well done hun!!

9lbs is BRILLS!! :D

Heres to the next 9lbs off ;)

7. Rosebud333

Rosebud333 Member

Thanks everyone! I am really pleased with it now. I hope to lose the same or even a bit more by my next weigh in.Feel really positive and can't wait for that flat tummy! :)
  8. genuinegem

genuinegem Member

9lbs thats great!!

:) thats great news, so pleased for you i'm due my first monthly weigh in next wednesday im dying to know how much ive lost but resisiting getting weighed till i do, i wont have any scales in house because i'd be on/off them all time getting disheartened, this way i stay more positive & focused. Keep it up honey :) xx
  9. Rosebud333

Rosebud333 Member

How did you get on? I hope it was a good loss! Let us know :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.