First Weigh In

Dan.bass

Had my first weigh in today, only started on Monday so just 5 days in but I have lost 14 pounds!!!!!
Well pleased with that, only thing today was that the chemist I use said they only had Vanilla and Chicken soup!
As they only gave me vanilla last week I cant stomach just vanilla for another week. So I mentioned how much money this was costing me and I don't want to keep paying for something that I don't really like, all they said was that they wont order anything else until the other stuff has gone, needless to say they have lost my business.
Found another chemist in the area and they already seem more interested and a bit more personal. Got to go and see them on Monday, so hopefully this is a blessing in disguise.
Other than that well happy and got enough Vanilla shakes to last until Monday:D:D:D:D:D

Wow that is an amazing loss in 5 days. You must be so proud of yourself. Hope I get a result like that on my weigh in I would be over the moon.

Sounds like you have found a much better chemist now. They seem to forget sometimes we are paying for this and we are entitled to have more choice and support.

Your post has put a massive smile on my face just at the moment someone is eating a big bag of chips right in front of me and it had made me even more determined so thank you x x

Brilliant start Dan!

What is it with these pharmacies? Anyone would think that they were paying you! I don't know why they agree to participate if they really couldn't give a stuff about their customers.....it's hard enough doing this diet with the little choice that there is normally!

Glad you were able to find another pharmacy Dan, good luck with this next week x

Fantastic loss Dan.. Well done!! x x x

I am glad you found another pharmacist who is more interested in what you are paying your money out for!! It might be worth ringing LT and letting them know that you nearly gave up because that particular pharmacist was not very customer focused (They don't need to know it's not 100% true! lol), and they might contact the pharmacy and discuss it. In doing that you may save a future customer going through the same problem.
This diet is tough enough without the "powers that be" making it even harder!
Good luck for week 2.. Will that be a full week then?

Great loss :D

Do not take any sh... from the pharmacy £48 for powered milk vitamins, flavourings and a weekly weight they need to provide a good service.

Well done Dan fantastic loss :)

Back