First Weigh In!

Hi. Don't take any notice if those silly comments!! You sound like you are doing well. How long have you been in it? I am in day six and depresed! I could well be divorced at thus rate.

New and hungry member Helen

Lovell01h said:
Hi. Don't take any notice if those silly comments!! You sound like you are doing well. How long have you been in it? I am in day six and depresed! I could well be divorced at thus rate.

New and hungry member Helen

Thank you! I am still feeling really positive which is the main thing that is different this time. Even when I feel hungry I don't mind the feeling as I know I'm getting thinner and it is much better than the fat bloated feeling lol I will be having my 2nd weigh in on Friday and can't wait. How are you doing today? Hope you are ok x x

lolapink said:
How you feeling today my lovely? Here's to a whole new 100% week!

I am feeling great despite helping in hubbys shop and stacking chocolate all morning. I have seen so many people come in and buy chocolate and they are overweight and look miserable and it reminds me so much of me. I finally realise it was the chocolate that was keeping me miserable when I thought it was what was making me happy. I am so glad I have been 100% or I would have been gutted. How are you doing? X

I'v not done great but am determined to sort my head out 100% and be 100 % all week, mini goals for me or I get too bamboozled by it all! Here's to some great losses!!!

your all doing amazing 12lb's wow well done hun x

I bet you do hunni xx

Back