First weigh in.........

Susie Tuesday

Seriously???
.........and CDC cancels 2 hours before :(

She was stuck across the other side of town so can't really blame her but blooming hell ?

Hopefully tomorrow x

How frustrating for you.....it's just too exciting waiting for the first weigh in isn't it! Hope you have enough supplies to last until you see her:) Do you think you've done well? What plan are you following?

Hi Minxie,

I'm super super excited as a serial CD I have after a year away managed a full week!!!!!! ?

Must admit I'm a serial scale jumper, every morning? But it's the only way for me, if I see a lose it spurs me on.

So did the dreaded scale jump this am and according to my scales I've lost 13.5 Ibs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely over the moon with that and really wanted to see what official night time weigh in would say, just waiting to hear from her x

Last edited:
aw how disappointing for you but look on brightside even more off tomorrow

Well done on your unofficial loss...sounds wonderful, bet it will be close, fingers crossed!

Thanks guys, did think 'oh maybe I can work off another Ib before tomorrow?' and as DH is away the polishing it was ;) x

Last edited:
Good luck! Bet you make it a whole stone tomorrow xx

Good luck with your weigh in Susie ;-) x

Not quiet a stone on official weigh in but I'm still happy, lost 11Ib on CDC's scales and after drinking all day I'm pleased :)

Even more so when found my WW record card in the car (from when I started beginning of December last year) and I've lost 21Ibs in total since then :D x

:clap::clap:

Well done! Bet you are really pleased with yourself. And well done for drinking today, it's so tempting not to eat or drink anything on a WI day - luckily for me my CDC does house calls and comes to me first thing in the morning, in the past I've resisted the urge to strip off when she arrived, lol.

Hope this week is good for you too. Do you feel thinner?

Thank Minxie,

I'm a happy bunny tonite lol

Still can't get used to the evening weigh in and must admit I stopped drinking just after 1 and made sure I had a loo stop before heading to weigh in, every little helps and all that ;)

I've SS before and lost 2 and half stone but I never felt such a dramatic difference! Always see it first on my face, but can see and feel it on my stomach, great motivation lol

How are you getting on? x

Susie Tuesday said:
Not quiet a stone on official weigh in but I'm still happy, lost 11Ib on CDC's scales and after drinking all day I'm pleased :)

Even more so when found my WW record card in the car (from when I started beginning of December last year) and I've lost 21Ibs in total since then :D x

Well done that's fantastic!!

WELL DONE :-D :-D :-D :-D
What an amazing loss!! You shoul be very proud of yourself!! Here's too week 2 :-D xxx

Your welcome :)
Theres no rush too start your exercising! I didn't start runnin until I got to week 4 or 5 I think. You don't want to start doing to much too soon, so just ease your self into it when your ready. The C25K program is brilliant, when you do start exercising, I would really recommend it xxx

Just dusted down the Wii Fit last used 613 days ago, oops!

Finally took the Biggest Loser USA out of the wrapper to and managed 20mins. I'm happy and it's a start.

On another plus note my Mii was 3Ib down from 613 days ago, get me lol x

Back