First Weigh In!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A very long and hard week one has been sooooo very much worth the effort. 13lbs loss! I am thoroughly delighted and full of weight loss smarm ;)

The last 2 days have started to get much much easier anyway but the good loss has given me a real boost and I am raring to go for week 2.

I have 3 full weddings in the next 3 weeks and I am not worried about being around the food and drink at all but I am worried about what others might say and whether the bride and groom might be quite annoyed that I don't partake in the meal. I hope not. Does anyone have any good responses or tips for dealing with issues at social events?

Also - I have the most grotesque breath ever... I have a bottle of mouthwash in my bag and an empty "spit bottle"! Does this last the duration of the plan? I have the dissolvable mint breath strips but they can't seem to battle with my toxic breath!

Also have 3 mouth ulcers on my tongue today...is that common?

So excited about my weight loss and pleased to be doing LT! Even with smelly breath and mouth ulcers!

congratulations on your great weight loss,what a good start,dont worry about not eating at your future weddings ,just ensure you drink plenty maybe soda water,pretend its a gin and tonic!! keep thinking of all the weight you have lost,you can walk around with a BIG smile on your face.

thats a fantastic loss - well done hun!!!! Know what you mean about the breath....but i cheat and use wrigleys extra.......naughty naughty me but it does stink! x and dont think the bride and grooms will be checking plates.....didnt care about anybody else at my wedding lol! so you can do it x

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A very long and hard week one has been sooooo very much worth the effort. 13lbs loss! I am thoroughly delighted and full of weight loss smarm ;)

The last 2 days have started to get much much easier anyway but the good loss has given me a real boost and I am raring to go for week 2.

I have 3 full weddings in the next 3 weeks and I am not worried about being around the food and drink at all but I am worried about what others might say and whether the bride and groom might be quite annoyed that I don't partake in the meal. I hope not. Does anyone have any good responses or tips for dealing with issues at social events?

Also - I have the most grotesque breath ever... I have a bottle of mouthwash in my bag and an empty "spit bottle"! Does this last the duration of the plan? I have the dissolvable mint breath strips but they can't seem to battle with my toxic breath!

Also have 3 mouth ulcers on my tongue today...is that common?

So excited about my weight loss and pleased to be doing LT! Even with smelly breath and mouth ulcers!

Oh my, oh my! That's nearly a stone, what an incredible loss. You must be really proud of yourself. Fantastic, truly amazing results. Keep going and sharing with us:D

That's a great loss it must feel fantastic

good luck for next week

I'm sure the weddings will be fine I certainly wouldn't have noticed anyone not eating at my wedding

Back