first weigh in

yaaaaay just got back and have lost 11 pounds :)

Have decided i need a plan and im going to do this lipotrim for 12 weeks then refeed and join SW or WW to lose the rest and throw myself into the gym,i think it makes me feel a bit better knowing i have light (aka food) at the end of the tunnel lol :)

Who else had their weigh in day today???

That's a fab start well done, having a plan is a great idea to keep u on track :) x

That's amazing,well done :)
Great to have a plan ready.I've not decided yet how long I will stay on LT for this time but gonna try and stick it out til at least september.
I weigh in on a Monday too and this was my first weigh in also.will be nice to see how you get on :) x

Well done on your loss :0clapper:

yaaaaay just got back and have lost 11 pounds :)

Have decided i need a plan and im going to do this lipotrim for 12 weeks then refeed and join SW or WW to lose the rest and throw myself into the gym,i think it makes me feel a bit better knowing i have light (aka food) at the end of the tunnel lol :)

Who else had their weigh in day today???

Well done, that's fantastic loss in the first week. Initially I thought of staying on LT until I had reached my target, but now I have decided as soon as I reach my healthy BMI even if it at the top end, I am going to refeed and move on to SW and incorporate some of the principles of GI/GL:D
This is my 6th week, at first it was hard but now I have got into a routine and look forward to my weigh in day which is usually on Thursday but this week it will be on Wednesday. Roll on Wednesday:D

Well done thats a great weight loss,l bet you feel fantastic and really motivated, l plan to do mine for 11 weeks then refeed before my holiday,will then probably eat much more healthy and do more exercise,

Hi All, hope i can join in.
I am on day 6 and feel a lot better today, will it get easier?

Yes, it get easier once keytones kick in and weigh in session tends to be your main motivating factor:D

Well done cant wait for my first weigh in

Well done thats a great weight loss,l bet you feel fantastic and really motivated, l plan to do mine for 11 weeks then refeed before my holiday,will then probably eat much more healthy and do more exercise,

Angela, you have done brilliantly to lose 17 Ibs within 3 weeks, it's so inspiring to see folks doing so well. Keep it up, 11 weeks will be gone like a flash:D

brill loss......seeing all these really good losses keeps us newbies stong....stick with it and really well done xx

Back