ProPoints First weigh in

1.5 off :( was wanting more really! Never mind. Was on holiday for 2 weeks before I joined. My first weigh-in I was 5lb less than I was before I went on holiday. So actually, in 4 weeks I am 6.5lb lighter!

Hope for 2lb next week.

That is a fantastic loss x well done x I was soooo naughty last night I had a Chinese x very good it was though lol :) x how much do u have to lose? X

Ideally I would like to loose 6.5 stone so I have a long way to go. I am just going to aim for a stone at a time. Not going to give up this time tho like I have with every other diet.

How about you?

Hey guys. Can I join in?? Just done my first week. Weigh in was this morning and I'm 1.5 down. Thought id have done better but it's in right direction xx

Hiya,
Course you can join in.

I am hoping to have lost a little more this week.
I have started back at the gym since my holiday, I have down loaded an app to my phone called Couch to 5k. Its a running program supposed to get you running 5k in just 9 weeks.

I decided to skip week one and have gone on to do the week 2 runs. Done it twice this week already and suprisingly enjoyed it! Your only supposed to do it 3 times a week but I am going to do it every day.

Love pink how much do u have to lose??

I am not a good runner I want to start too. I am going to legs bums and tums tonight. First time in so long xx

Yeh no point over doing it if u r sore. Class was good did 20 mins on cross trainer first. Class was a lot more cardio than I thought which was good. Legs sore already haha xx

Can I join too? Just completedmy first week. Weigh in was this morning and I've lost 4lbs.

feeling good

Back