first weigh in

foxy06

Hi guys delighted I have lost 12 pounds in week one! Haven't been this weight in a long time. 3 more pounds and I'm in the 13's can't wait!

That is absolutely brilliant well done you xx

Woohoo Well done honey :D x x x

Have to stop weighing myself every day was losing a pound a day but nothing today and felt a bit deflated. Have to remind myself how much I have lost. Going to a concert tonight so I need all the willpower I have not to eat something!

Have to stop weighing myself every day was losing a pound a day but nothing today and felt a bit deflated. Have to remind myself how much I have lost. Going to a concert tonight so I need all the willpower I have not to eat something!
Dont do it!! Its not worth it.... i regularly dont lose for 3 or 4 days and then lose 4lb over night lol...

Keep your chin up!! Keep strong!!! xxx

Thanks girls xxx you will b pleased to know I took my nana to bingo and drove so I wasn't tempted! And home now in bed feeling chuffed that I Neva gave in! Thanks for the support girls xxxx

Its feels good not to cave doesnt it!!! Wine will still be there when your done!!! You'll just be able to drink it in your new slinky bod!!!

; )

x

gettingskinny said:
Lost 10lbs I'm over the moon!!!! I really fancy a wine tonight tho!!! :-( xxx

Wow well done hun. Was that a 5 day weigh in? X

gillyella said:
Wow well done hun. Was that a 5 day weigh in? X

Yeah day 5 weigh in! I started lipotrim on monday but because they couldn't fit me in next Monday they had to weigh me Friday! I am so happy! The most I've lost on any diet I've tried x how are u getting on Hun xxx

Back