First weigh in!

Lairey

Hi All,

Just got back from my first weigh in and I have lost 9lb-Woo hoo!

How is everyone else doing???

xxx

Hey thats fantastic. well done!!! my wi aint til monday. I dont feel as tho ive lost any weight and am day 4 lol. do u feel any diff now that uve lost ova half a stone??

:happy096:. That's a great loss. Keep it up.

Hi

that is brilliant I think it is a great incentive to carry on when you get good results like that. I am due to be weighed tomorrow it should be monday but can't go because of work so they told me come in tomorrow evening. A bit apprehensive even though I have been following the diet 100%. :sigh:

Well good luck for next week.

COM

Thank you! I am really pleased!

I have alot more energy than usual and my trousers and jeans are baggy! Have had to go a notch tighter on my belt!

Hope you are all doing ok.

Keep up the good work everyone-it really works!

Well done Lairey on your 9lbs off this week:happy096:

horray.gif
gogirl.gif

Love Mini xxx

Congrats Lairey, That's excellent, :party0011:
You must be so proud of yourself!! Well Done.

Well done!!! That's Brilliant!!
Mine was today too and I lost 8lbs, not as good but still thrilled!!

Keep it up!

xx

9lbs -woopwoop! I lost 7.5 (I think - I think there's a mix up in the kilo/pound conversion:confused:)

There you go now - isn't that a great motivator!

congrats all! i managed to lose 12lbs!

Hi

Well done - be proud!!!!
Great motivation to keep going next week, good luck for next week.

Hi Everyone

I am going for a weigh in this afternoon. Do I have to take a urine sample with me?? I think there was something about that mentioned in the DVD. Will there be much difference weighing this afternoon or this morning with all the water I will be drinking during the day. Or should I not drink water this afternoon?? Don't think that will be a good idea.

HELP some advice please:wave_cry:

COM

I was wondering about the water intake on the day i get weighed. Every other diet ive done i have eaten nothing all day prior to the weigh in.:confused:
let's hope someone has the answer.

Good luck with your weigh in com,keep us posted.

Congratulations to everyone - great losses! :D

COM - I definitely wouldn't stop drinking. Just drink as you normally would. The scales will probably read a bit higher than if you had no water all day but the water is what helping you to lose the weight. ;) If you try to get weighed at the same time each week the net weight loss will be the same whether you drink water or not on each weighing day or get weighed in the morning of afternoon. So water water water! :)

day 1

hi everyone,
Its day 1 for me and ive had my breaky and lunch shake plus plenty of water, but am STARVIN!!! :sigh:
Is this normal or am i just a greedy sod ? lol.......i dont wana give in as ive alot to loose.

Also what does everyone to to avoid picking whilst cooking the kids meals? :rolleyes:

Back