first weigh in

hanellis

well i went for my first weigh in today and i have lost 8lb in total on my first week. I was kinda hoping for a bit more as i have really been keeping my water up and i just felt a little dissapointed in myself. I know 8lb is a lot but when your down your down lol.
Xx

hanellis said:
well i went for my first weigh in today and i have lost 8lb in total on my first week. I was kinda hoping for a bit more as i have really been keeping my water up and i just felt a little dissapointed in myself. I know 8lb is a lot but when your down your down lol.
Xx

Chin up! I know I was disappointed when I "only" lost 7lb the first week. It's a great loss and would have taken me at least 6 weeks to lose that in WW, but you hear such fantastic weight losses here that you can't help but get your hopes up! You might have been like me, I wasn't really retaining that much water when I started, so I lost mostly fat the first week. Don't let it get you down, it's a great loss! X

Well done, 8lb is brilliant! :) Have a good second week.

Thanks squishymcfatterson and noitulove, iv thought about it a bit now and took the same thought as you guys, I would never loose this much at ww or sw or anything like that. So I should be grateful and I am really. Your right.... We see such great losses on here and automatically expect the same. My plan this week is to really up my water intake, which for me is a lot as iv gone from someone who wouldn't even drink a glass in a day let alone 2 litres. So that's my plan this week. Il keep you all updated with my progress.:sigh:

I also found that after the first week I was feeling more up to some exercise and this should help too. Even just walking the dog and baby in my case ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow 8lb!!! well done its a fab weight loss....ill take it if u don't want it :p only joking.....keep it up here is to week 2 :) x

Thanks everyone. I take my little girl for walks every day to help. Just around our area and also play on the wii fit. Xx

8lbs is brilliant, keep at it and smash week 2!!! x

8 lbs is alot... Weigh it out in butter and you'll be pleased with ureself. This is also the reason im
Sticking to lipotrim. Cos as long as u follow you are pretty much guaranted a decentish loss each week (to me that is 2lbs +) which i cant always guarantee with sw or ww! Give ureself a Pat on the back girl and heres to next week!

Back