First Weigh-in....

Well ladies, I lost................ 5.5lb!!!! :D I am pleased but...... ah I don't know, I guess we always want more eh! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support this week! You are all stars!

Are u serious????!!!!

I'll be blessed if by the end of my first week I lose 5.5lb!!

That's wicked girl, keep it up. That's almost half a stone in just one week. Be proud of yourself, you deserve it.

Well Done , its not easy but it pays off :)

Down 5.5lbs.!!! :wow:

Well done Daisy_Doo_Dah :happy096:

Love Mini xxx

WELL DONE!!! What a great result :bliss:

Ooooh well done sweetie! Thats a great loss, especially as we get to eat so much on this diet!
I blew it last night! Can you believe that i forgot it was our anniversary??!! DOH!! I always thought it was the man that was supposed to forget! But my OH cooked a gorgeous meal and then we had chocolate cheesecake for dessert (& wine) so i think i've blown my syns for this week! Oooops!

Aaww thanks girls, you have all made me smile! I am pleased really and I know that I am really enjoying this diet and not finding it a chore and that's the main thing :D

Ray - Remember, one night off is fine! Today is a new day hun so back on SW and last night can be but a distant memory, a happy one at that :D Happy Anniversary for yesterday too hun xxx

Yep, back on the SW horse today. I didn't feel too bad about having extra last night as the OH had made soooo much effort. (candles and everything - and he doesn't do romantic!)
I know we're all disappointed whatever we lose, we always hope it'll be more but then you're enjoying the diet and sticking to it which is GREAT! How many other diets can you do where you can eat for england - enjoy yourself and STILL lose weight!?

Well Done Daisy:D

Great Job...

Yes I confess, I used to be one of those that with however much I lost, I'd always start to think..:sigh: hmmm if only I could've lost 1 or 2 lbs more. Crazy I know! I've decided not to do that anymore. Was most prob the reason why I'd always give up after awhile.

Here's to all losses no matter how small!:D

hey girls

can i ask if u are allowed to keep ur syns for the W/E?? Someone at my SW class told me i wasnt......

I don't think of them as daily syns, its the average of what you're supposed to have over the week. A lot of my friends on SW do save their syns for the weekend so that they can go out and have a good time without blowing the diet. You should be aware though that if your weigh in is on a monday then you will be weighing heavier, but i find it evens out over the course of the week.
Hope that makes sense.

I'm pretty much with Ray on this. My SW Cons has said that she doesn't advise to save them up because it encourages bingeing but saying that I know plenty of people that do save them for the weekend and they are having good losses every week. Last time I did it which was about 3-4years ago they used to say that you could so I can't see what has changed since then other than they don't want to advocate binge eating :) xx

Back