First weigh in

Hiii everyone, well I had my first weigh in today! And I am over the moon! I lost 9 pound and 8 inches! X

JodiieBarrettxO said:
Hiii everyone, well I had my first weigh in today! And I am over the moon! I lost 9 pound and 8 inches! X

That's totally fab massive well done :) I'm on day 3 I've done cambridge a few times and it's the only diet that works for me

Wow, that's great Jodiie. Well done. That's a grat start. I hope I do as well as you x x

Thank you :)
I was really happy with it, I've been finding it very hard lol, so have to stay focused! lol x

That's totally fab massive well done :) I'm on day 3 I've done cambridge a few times and it's the only diet that works for me

I'm finding it harder on day 6 than on day 1!! I'm gonna do it though. Roll on my weigh in tomorrow :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am new here so not sure if this is where to post! First weigh in today after 6 days and only lost 6lbs, really disapointed

Why are you disappointed with that. Only 6 days and next week it will be 8 days. You must think positive. Good luck and keep strong. Its so easy to say sod it i can do this on sw or ww but truthfully we prolly can for few weeks then we start slipping up. This plan is steady and continual weightloss the whole way through
Love sharon

I am new here so not sure if this is where to post! First weigh in today after 6 days and only lost 6lbs, really disapointed

That's almost half a stone :) that's a great loss.
Don't feel disheartened, you may find you have another good loss on week 2 when others have a smaller loss.
It's easy on here to see people losing 10, 11, 12 or even more in their 1st week and feel peeved if we lose less but we are all different and our bodies react in strange ways.
The weight will come off every week and if you keep the faith you will be feeling great soon as those scales will drop !

Keep strong :)

Totally agree with angels post!! brilliant weight loss dont be hard on yourself :D good luck and stay focussed this week x
luv sharon xxx

Back