Step 1 Sole Source First Weigh In..

incognito

Well had my first weigh in and lost 6lbs.. Started last Fri.

Can't say I'm too happy to be honest def expected more x

Ill stick with it tho.

Well done you! Just think another 8lbs to a stone!

Should have my first weigh in tonight but CDC is on holiday so have to wait another week :( So desperate to see how I've done!

A loss is a loss! Think positive :)

I'm trying.. Lol

God 2 week weight would have killed me ha x

Well done, I bet you have another big one next week.:D

He let me hold this big block of 5lb fat.. Nearly spewed!

I lost 7lbs at my first weigh in and felt a bit gutted because I've done LighterLife before and lost 11lb then. But you have to think about how much 6lb really is - a hell of a lot of weight!!! Don't be disheartened, you will probably find you have another impressive loss next week.

Well done! That's 6lbs - the weight of a lot of newborn babies. In one week! Keep going :)

My wee baby was 4lb14 19 weeks ago!

Feel much better today and still motivated :)

aww thats a brill loss.u shud be delighted...:)

I had my 4rd weigh in on wednesday and i only lost 1.5lbs was gutted but i did have TOTM , was very dissappointed and wanted to drive stright to mac donads but i didnt and im more motivated this week.

Ec

Hi there , just got back from my first weigh in and I've only lost 5lbs!!!! :( this is my 2nd time on cd! I feel a bit miffed wanted to have lost a bit more, ah well , keep positive ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quite nervous, having my first weigh in on Sunday. I have stuck to it 100% but don't feel any difference in my clothes. My cdc suggested adding food as I'm finding teatime with two little ones torture but im going to stick with ss as my sister gets married two weeks today! My sister has been amazing- couldnt have got through this week without her. Dont really know how this will work in the future tho- how do you have a life?!

If I need a boiled egg or tin tuna then ill have it without guilt as it is still a big improvement on what I may have had before and that can only be a good thing x

If I am struggling ill have a look at sole source + and take something from the that evening x

Back