Step2 810kcal first weigh in

nickinackynoo1

I had my first weigh in tonight and I have lost 5ibs in 6 days on step 2, really pleased with my first week and how easy it has been!

Well done !!! It gives you motivation to carry on when you see big numbers quickly I too am on step 2 i have lost 2st in 10 weeks and thats with a couple of weekends off !!i have never achieved that with any other diet in the same time frame !! Good luck !

Well done on such a great weight loss! You have really motivated me that I can achieve the same. Nice to find someone else who is on the 810 plan as everyone else seems to be on ss!

Hiya I'm thinking of moving to this plan as I'm still feeling dreadful so my consultant suggested I move up an try it incase I'm too active for my calorie in take. I have been doing a mixture of 1 & 2.
The thing I hate the most is the horrid taste in my mouth all the time! It's vile!

Fab loss, doesent it just push you to keep on going xx

Hi ladies glad to have found this thread as I have kinda moved up to step 2 this week in my own as I was struggling on SS, weigh in on Friday so fingers crossed, lets all keep updating as hard to find others on step 2 :eek:)

I agree, I will try and post it often as I can! I really look forward to the meal at the end of the day even though it's small.

I get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed, I want to lose at least two pounds to keep me on target for a stone in 4 weeks

I've just had my second weigh in and lost 3 pounds! So that it 8 pounds in two weeks, really happy :)

I just found my old weight watchers card and it took me 6 weeks to lose half a stone.

I am really hungry today though, must be the pants weather

Wow that's brilliant well done !!!! I hate it when u get hungry days :( keep going though look how well you have done! I have had to change my appt to Friday, hoping for 3lbs too. That will be a stone in just over 4 weeks. I might have a sneaky weigh on my scales tomorrow. I had a tuna salad tonight and then had a chocolate mint shake after, it was so nice, it was like having pudding lol

Fingers crossed for your stone!

To stop my hunger, I had a choc shake hot, some water and a cup of coffee and I have made it through the evening, tomorrow is a new day!

Hey ladies, happy to report I lost 4 lbs so done my first stone, yay xxx

Nickinackynoo how did you have your shake hot, did you literally just use boiled water from the kettle like tea or coffee then? X

You don't do it with boiling water it's got to be slightly cooled otherwise the boiling water kills the goodness in the shake so just boil kettle go back in 5 and do it also I do mine with hand blender and it goes all bubbly like a latee! :)

Well done ninav on your loss!

I just boil the kettle and let it cool, I have my hot drink around 8ish, it's a nice little treat :)

Congratulations :D

I loved hot shakes during the winter, don't let the water get too hot as it's meant to be bad for the nutrients, treat it like the soups :)

Thanks all, at least we both know now to to boil the kettle teehee have a great weekend all, be strong! I say that as its my worst times, temptation at its hardest aaahhhhh x

I lost another 2lbs this week, I must admit I was a bit disappointed but I've lost 10lbs in 3weeks and I have to keep reminding myself that if I was on weight watchers it would have taken me about 6weeks to loose that amount of weight!

Oh no I wonder why it was only 2lbs? Did you cheat at all? I have had to start eating more this week as going away next week and don't want to be ill when I start eating loads of rubbish ( as no doubt I will lol ) I was hoping to still lose a pound and a half but I can't see that happening as I had a McDonald's on Sunday oops

but look you are so right it was still a loss and 2 pound is a lot when you see it or compare it to bags of sugar so you should still be proud and keep it up. I shall report it on Friday, whatever the outcome! Xx

No cheating, which is why the 2lbs is disappointing, but I'll keep going and hopefully it will show next week and I'm proud of myself for not pressing the sod it button, which is my usual reaction when I get upset about something

Hmmm mcdonalds, I feel so jealous! Good luck with your weigh in!

I reckon that will definitely catch up next week and you will have lost more, well done on not saying sod it, the next weigh in will be awesome :)

Back