Step 1 Sole Source First weigh in

Angeluk69

Had my first weigh in this morning...6lbs off!

Not as much as I'd hoped but its still OFF:)

this week I am trying out some different flavour shakes and the water flavouring and the mix a mousse. Time to jazz things up a bit!

Woo-hoo, Angel, that is fantastic :happy036: !! Today is payback for the misery of days 3 and 4. Have tried the toffee and walnut shakes this week and like them a lot : also the lemon bars are to die for.....
Well done and keep up the good work ! x

The toffee and walnut takes just like cake! Yummy, pop a bit of instant coffee in and it tastes like coffee cake :gimi:!!

Ive just had the butterscotch shake as a mix a mousse...rather nice and filling, I just need to perfect the lumps lol, and I've also made up some summer berry water for that extra litre later on. I'm on a mission this week to drink a lot more water :)

Mmmm : love the coffee cake idea ! If it's not a silly question, how large a portion of mousse does a shake make ? I have trouble with the water too- my counsellor said to try to think of it dissolving the fat- horrible image, but hey, whatever helps! x

Ive just had the butterscotch shake as a mix a mousse...rather nice and filling, I just need to perfect the lumps lol

I found that the mousse comes out best if I make it an hour early and put it in the fridge. I use no more than 250ml of water, hand blend the shake first then add the 'mix-a-mousse' whilst the blender is still running - this prevents the lumps xx

Start weight: 17st 10lb
Week 1: 10lb loss :)

Back