First weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by HelenaHandbasket, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. HelenaHandbasket

HelenaHandbasket Full Member

I've just had my first weigh in, after 6 days SS, and I've lost 10 pounds :D. That means I'm no longer "very obese". I feel as though I've retained quite a bit of water this week (that time of the month), so I'm doubly pleased with the loss. I'm feeling reeeeaaaaaally positive. I wasn't enjoying the soups, so I now have a week's supply of scrumptious shakes and am stupidly excited about working my way through them. CD rocks!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

That's fantastic!!:party0019:

I've got to say the soups really weren't for me either, but having a really sweet tooth means that I'm loving all the shakes.

Have a good 2nd week.
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

BRAVO - well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. HelenaHandbasket

Thanks, Dinosaur. I've got a really sweet tooth, too.

6. HelenaHandbasket

Thank you :).

7. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Well done you. Thats a great start!!!
  8. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Brilliant, well done :D :party0011: I don't like the soups either - really wish I did, enjoy your week of shake testing :D
  9. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hello Helenahandbasket,
    Welcome aboard. Wow, congrats on your loss, that is amazing. Best of luck in reaching your final goal, you can do this!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.