First Weigh In

becka.c

Started last Saturday and went for my weigh in today! Happy have lost 8lb! Feeling better and lighter if that makes any sense? Going to restart exercising now as I am just about over my cold yay! how is everyone getting on? xx :)

Fantastic! welldone on your loss Becka, that read so strangely but welldone. I am still on day 3 and hanging in there.

Might have missed out some words lol my keyboard doesn't really work very well! It likes to abbreviate for me! How are you finding it? X

Lol @becka.c I meant congratulating you on losing read so strange. Its more usual to congratulate people for winning rather than losing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am on day 3 and finding it hard. My mantra right now is the little engine song, I know I can, I know I can.....:)

Ohh! Ha! I'm so slow!! Day 3-4 are the hardest because that is when you are going in to ketosis keep at it and you will feel good again soon. Keep drinking as well that's fills you up :) x

Making dinner for the OH right now and chugging down a bottle of asda sparkling water all in abid not to give in.

Yep! Going running tomorrow so that should boost my loss hopefully :) hope everything is going well for you trayc :) x

You'll have no problem achieving good losses by adding exercise I'm starting today nothing like a full on jog but it's a start LOL

Have a lovely day beck xx

Morning blessed :) really well thank you x lost another 7lb bringing my total to 1 stone 1lb :) really happy and motivated to carry on! Exercise is going well been to the gym a few times and also to aqua zumba! How are you doing? X

Morning blessed :) really well thank you x lost another 7lb bringing my total to 1 stone 1lb :) really happy and motivated to carry on! Exercise is going well been to the gym a few times and also to aqua zumba! How are you doing? X

Good morning, so thrilled for you. Not going very well for me, I fell off the wagon yesterday so I dont think my next weigh in will be very good:( but I am picking myself up and starting afresh today. I am not staying down.

We all have bad days so don't worry like you said pick yourself up and carry on x hope your okay x

Back