• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First weigh in

Kiwi

S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That's a fantastic weight loss! Seeing those pounds dropping off really keeps you motivated.

Give the flapjacks one more chance - I hated my 1st, but tried again and it was OK. Now I have one every day and look forward to it (spot the flapjack fan!)

Shazpaz

WOW 11lbs...bet you are thrilled. Well done hun.xx

skinnylala

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done hun, how u manage to get flapjack after week one thought it was after week 2 dying to c how vile they really are
keep up good work

Well done, great result. I managed 8Llbs today for my first WI so happy too...and don't listen to kiki - the FJ's are stink!!! lol

Well done Lisa - that's fab! I agree with Kiwi - give the flapjacks another go - I was so fed up of sweet shakes at the end of week 1, the flapjacks were a welcome change if you fancy something not so sweet.. :)

Well done, great result. I managed 8Llbs today for my first WI so happy too...and don't listen to kiki - the FJ's are stink!!! lol
Sorry...that should read 'kiwi'...kiki dueted with Elton John once I think :D

its all about expanding your tastebuds scirishman :) (although mine are a little odd - but hey its all about experiencing new delicacies - probably how i put on the weight in the first place :D)

its all about expanding your tastebuds scirishman :) (although mine are a little odd - but hey its all about experiencing new delicacies - probably how i put on the weight in the first place :D)
Hey N/S...whatever floats yer boat, each to their own and all that...yeah I know what you mean...didn't particularly enjoy my first pint of Guinness :D

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Lisa that's brilliant weight loss in your first week well done you!:wow:

I think you are so brave in actually tasting the flapjacks. Ive heard so many mixed reactions that I havent tried them yet!!!

Fantastic loss - well done - I too has my first weigh in on Saturday after just 5 days and had also lost 11lbs so know just how you feel. Starting to really enjoy the whole LP thing now!!!

Started on the "Soup" this week and I think that they are fantastic - really look forward to having one every night now - never gonna try the flapjacks though as no one has much nice to say about them.
Keep it up and good luck!!

Oh thank you everyone thats really good cant wait now to the next weigh in woo woo!
Lisaxx

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Amazing weight loss!!! Well done! 3 quarters of a stone!! Who Hooo! Keep going! Gary is missing and personally I think it was the flapjacks so I would steer clear! Beware!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Youre weight loss is fab!!!!!! And don't listen to the others Flap jacks are FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!