First weigh in

redfluffmonster

I am pleased to have got the first week over with and have lost 7 lb, taking me from 13 stone to 12 ' 7lbs - not huge but I'm on my way...:):):)

Its half a stone hun ....well done ... onwards and downwards xx

I am pleased to have got the first week over with and have lost 7 lb, taking me from 13 stone to 12 ' 7lbs - not huge but I'm on my way...:):):)

Well done...I think you are being hard on yourself, like any other diet, proportionatly,the heavier you are the likelihood is that you will lose more - I think for your weight, 7lbs is great , work towards next week now - I weighed in today too - so i'll check with you next week :D
I

Well done Nicky what a great start

7lbs is great bring on next week xx

well done great start :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Fabulous Loss!

Keep up the Good Work!

Great start hun, keep it up!!

Half a stone in one week is fantastic! Well done you! Keep at it!

Well Done

Its a fantastic start - Huge congratulations on getting through the 1st week.

Congrats! :)
Hope I can do as well as you tomorrow! Ekkk!

That's great Nicky, you have done amazingly well.

x

7lb loss is fab keep it up you're doing great

thanks for all your messages - they really boosted me. I tried the chicken soup tonight - quite tasty but I realy struggled to finish it.

Tasty....ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!! lol enjoy hun xx

well done u! half a stone gone forever - cant be bad with that eh! roll on the next fews weeks so u can goodbye to more pounds! :) looking forward to hearing ur success stories....
xx

Well Done!!
Half a stone gone FOREVER.
May it be the first of many!

Lea x

totally nuts...but after a week of only sweet flavours anything savoury tastes good!!!

new advice needed

Hi i want to know if you can do 2 cds and have a heathly tea time meal.eg chicken and salad and still loss weight?
Am a mum of 5 who really wants to loss weight but needs some food to keep me going! 3 of my kids are fostered and i need my energy.
Has anyone done this? i dont want two loss loads of weight quick and only need to lose 2-2 1/2 stone.:confused: thanks mum5

Back