first weigh in...

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
six pounds......why do i not feel as happy as i should??? :confused:

6lb is a great loss please dont think everyone loses 50 st on the first WI its an over all average you should be happy with, you wait until the end and you will be a happy little pixie, chin up xxxxx

exactly, its a good loss. dont compare to anyone else. some people have only lost a couple of pound in first week, so 6 is great. also the next loss will be pure fat, this weeks would have been fat and water. maybe you didn't have much water retention to start off with.

either way, its looking good :)

Its still 6lbs that was there last week and now isnt thats ace! dont compare your losses to others , i did that last week and got fed up and nearly jacked it in but then i realised that everybody loses at their own rate and comparing isnt going to change that and the fat will go at whatever rate it wants to go as long as i dont cheat and stick with it

6lbs is ace ! dont worry and just keep going and do a happy dance itll burn off a few calories and youll feel good about your loss

Dont be down hun...you should be mucho chuffio with that loss! I think its great and lets face it, what other diet would you lose that in a wk????????? keep it up chick x

six pounds......why do i not feel as happy as i should??? :confused:

Well done for 6 lbs - I think the more you have to lose ,preportionately, the more you lose on the first week it then starts to even out a bit - whats are your weights, goals etc ?? be proud - this is a tough gig;)

I agree with 2hourglass...the more you have to lose, the bigger the loss seems to be week one. I lost 6lbs my first week too.

Well done you.

well done with the loss why not try and carry 3 bags of sugar next time you in supermarket its quiet heavy. keep it up

I tried doin this in tesco on w/e in a empty basket. Had to start putting em back after about 10 bags cos everyone was looking at me funny lol. Bllomin heavy those darn sugar bags I can tell ya x

6lbs thats great well done hun x

6lb is fantastic, well done hun.

x

Well done Pixie!!

Im hoping to do as well as you next week too!!

well done great loss ;)

thank you, all of you wonderful beautiful people. it isnt as much as some lose i admit but what i have to remember is that i was doing slimfast before so i already lost a bulk, so 6lb is great.

now i gotta remember how to do my ticker

xxxx

well done Pink Pixie, my LT buddy.
I lost 7lbs so was disappointed too, but this lot have shaken me up and I realise, what we have achieved is INCREDIBLE

a big pat on the back, not only to me and you, but to everyone!

thanks chele, and everyone else, you really are amazing. i would never have got this far without your support xx

Well done on the 6lb honey, that's 6lb closer to your goal :) Brill stuff :)

Back