First Weigh In

Thanks Vicky & Irene.. :)

Anna.. most definately!! here's to a great 2007!!

How many of you on here have taken the hideous 'start day' photo?

I didn't take the start photo, could never bear any photos but in retrospect I wish I had. So I think you should.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy.. Thanks for words of encouragement, I can see I will be here 24/7.. rather in the office than in the kitchen!! lol

I think I will do a start day photo, but for my eyes only hey!

I did, youve got to take one, mine are in the inspirational thread and on the gallery if you want a look!!!

Measure yourself everywhere too!!!!!!!!!

Hi I've decided to give this a try too.

Hi, This site is encouraging! I think I've decided to give CD a try. I've debated between LL and CD but somehow I'm feeling happier about CD.

Anyway, I'm off abroad for a holiday over xmas and new year so I plan to start as soon as I get back if I can see the CDC 2nd week in Jan.

I just wanted to say hi and can I join the club?

Hi, This site is encouraging! I think I've decided to give CD a try. I've debated between LL and CD but somehow I'm feeling happier about CD.

Anyway, I'm off abroad for a holiday over xmas and new year so I plan to start as soon as I get back if I can see the CDC 2nd week in Jan.

Good decision. Have a good holiday and see you when you get back!

Dizzy x

Hi 2B MiniMe,

Welcome and you will have loads of company to start on your diet journey in January.

I hope you have a lovely holiday and a very Happy Christmas.

Are you going somewhere nice and warm:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,
Thanks for the welcome. I have a feeling this site could be a huge help while on this diet. I just can't wait to start now.

Yes I'm going to Gran Canaria - I hope it will be hot anyway. It's going to be my last 'fat' holiday. Next time I go away i really will be a mini me - hopefully!

I'll look forward to talking to everyone on here once i'm back on 9th Jan.:)

Dizzy,
I just noticed your reply. Hi to you too.:)

Hey Charmed

Good luck on ur CD diet... I can't praise the diet enough, it is the best diet I have ever done, the easiest to stick to and the results are noticeable within days!!

I too would have liked to emerge from a cocoon.... but in a way with CD u have more chances of being butterfly like than most diets.. because it happens so quickly.. u only need to avoid people for three weeks and then when they see u they will notice the difference.. then it seems to be noticeable on an almost weekly basis... every time i see my mates they go on and on about how much more i have lost since the last time I saw them.. its a total boost.. I'm surprised i can fit my head in the door half the time...which makes a change from worrying about my @rse!!!! ;)

I did, youve got to take one, mine are in the inspirational thread and on the gallery if you want a look!!!

Measure yourself everywhere too!!!!!!!!!

WOW hun you look fab!!.. Yeah I must do the photo thing, if for no other reason to remind me where I DONT want to be ever again!.. :)

Hiya Mini.. hope you have a lovely holiday, and look forward to doing this along side you in 2007 :)

I'm surprised i can fit my head in the door half the time...which makes a change from worrying about my @rse!!!! ;)

Hiya Punk.. Thanks for the support, and for making me laugh with the comment above! v.funny!!..

I think the butterfly comment stems from constantly re-starting 'other' diets and never getting anywhere, I seem to have been telling people Im on a diet for the past 10yrs!.. This time I am keeping quiet bar husband and parents.. hence the cocoon/butterfly dream :)

Hi Charmed,
It's good to know that someone else in in the same boat. I'm back from my hols 9th Jan so i'll get stuck in after that. Was at the doctor today about something else but talked to her about CD. She said she'd sign the form but i got the impression she wasn't completely behind me with it. Anyway, I'm doing it anyway.

Are you doing anything good for xmas? :)

2b mini me ( I think i might have to change my name. I see there's already a mini on here. I don't want to confuse people!

Are you doing anything good for xmas? :)

I hope your GP is a bit more supportive once she has seen the notes that come with the form.. But hey as long as she signs it you will be good to go.

Christmas.. with the family.. but for first time in 12yrs its not us cooking/entertaining.. our shopping trolly has looked a bit sad really as were not at home for most of christmas.. but does mean we wont have mountains of chocolate leftover! ;)

Hiya Everyone

Met with my CD counselor this morning, and she is great!! Think we are going to become fab friends on my journey.. Picked up 10days worth of packs ready to Start on Tuesday.. Have pretty much got one of each flavour (not tomato, Chocolate and something and walnut as I don't like these in their 'normal' form)

I'm really excited, plan on toasting in the new year tonight, and a toast to a new me!

Have upped my water intake in the past few days, have cut bread out and seem to have naturally wanted to eat less since boxing day.. Have boxed up all the excess sweets/nibbles and they are going to Hubbies works when he goes back.. And I bought some furry slipper boots in the sales for the my cold feet (suffer now with cold feet, read it gets worse on this diet)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.. here's to a water filled, fat lossed and friends made year!

Xxx

PS: Always remember for 2007, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile ;)

I too wish I could just disappear for 6 months and emerge slimmer at the end :) Would love to see the look of amazement on people's faces.It's a good time of year to do it though as we can be all wrapped up and then come spring/summer we can walk around in floaty summer dresses and amaze people that way :)

Hey Charmed wishes

Good luck on your journey. Once you are past the first few days it becomes somewhat easier.

I'm restarting today, 1st January, new year, new start and all that.

Just wanted to wish you well.

2B-Minime, don't worry about changing your name, there's a mini, minime and now 2B-minime, look forward to hearing from you too when you get started.

Thanks everyone D_Q, Polishrose and Minime..

Well day 1 has been ok, woke feeling really positive, had a banana shake for breakfast, managed 2ltrs of water before 12pm.. not feeling too bad, not really hungry.
Lunchtime I had chicken and mushroom, yum I like that flavour, 2 more litres by 4pm..
Curled up on the sofa with DH, and DD's to watch Ice Age 2 and I fell asleep... never have I had such a vivid dream about food, so vivid that when I woke up I turned to DH and asked him 'have I eaten anything?'..
Walked our dog for 45mins, 3355 steps, 380 Kcals (Im not obsessed :D )

Tonight I thought I would try the Broccoli and Cheese.. OMG its revolting, smells like feet! but I have swallowed it with water between each mouthful.. think I shall be returning the others for another flavour!!..

One day down!!

Back