First Weigh In

Thanks D_Q.. hope your day is going great!

Day 3 for me, and my little ketostix went pink this morning.. did a little jig in my bathroom!

Have discovered I cant stomach Oriental Chilli or Broccolli and Cheese.. contacted my CDC and she is going to happily swap these for something else tonight.. phew!!

Have managed to do between 4.5 - 5.5 litres of water a day and can honestly say Im not hungry.. although my tum still insists on rumbling like mount edna!!

Evening times are my worst, both nights so far I have got to around 8ish and have had to fight with my little mind gremlins.. remind myself why I am doing this.. drink some more water and if that all fails.. go to bed!!

must dash.. need to pee.. hope your all having a great day :)

Gone pink already?! Lucky so and so!! :cool: I have been going to bed early to get away from late night temptation -then I sneak back downstairs to post on here, lol :D :rolleyes:

Was surprised it went pink.. somehow I thought I would be one of the poor souls who take days to get into ketosis.. either that or it wouldnt register as I am pee-ing pure H20 now!! :D

Yea I am addicted to the site, Im more a reader than a poster.. but I'm sure that is going to change in the coming weeks..

Well done Charmed. Glad you are doing so well. im restarting on Saturday ARGHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks Keelie.. sending you willpower vibes for Saturday :)

Hmmmm.. day 4 sucks! well it has for me.. I'm so hungry today I could eat our dogs food!

I feel tired, weak, moany, pathetic, tearful and am so sick of the colour of my bathroom!!

BUT

I will not give in, I want to be that image in my head!!

hang on in there hun , I am re starting and on day 1 i know how you feel i am sat here with a banging head and drinking shed loads of water followed by numeous trips to the loo but the main thing is if we keep it up the weight drops off!

good luck

kim x

Aww cheers poppets, I know I cant fail on this diet unless I fail myself and give in to the inner munchies..

Little chant to myself 'I want to be slimmer, I want to be slimmer'

This place is a little haven of sanctuary isnt..

Oh-my have almost managed 7 days.. have discovered why ketosis makes your hunger go away.. I have for past 24hrs had a really horrible mouth, no amount of water makes it go away, brushing my teeth brings some relief for a short time.. so this has made me not even think about food today, such a vile taste in my mouth think food would taste rubbish anyway!! :) Is this taste in my mouth with me til the end??

First weigh in tomorrow, unofficial weigh in as Im not seeing CDC until Thursday but I must look tomorrow as it will be a full week :)

xx

WoooHooo.. 9.6lbs gone, never to fill my jeans again!!

Well done!!

Congratulations on the weight loss!! :D :D
Now the first week is over for both of us hopefully that's the worst bit behind us.
I would also know whether we're stuck with this horrible taste... :(
I guess drinking more water should dilute the concentration of ketones and maybe reduce the taste (and presumably smell! :eek: ). That's my theory, anyway.

Back