First Weigh In

Nonna_edmo

Hi everyone, had my first weigh in today lost 3.5lb!! Yay

But im finding it difficult to eat all of my points..any tips on how to eat them all i have around 6-10 left a day. Thanks Don

Hi! Well done on your loss!

Eating all your points can be hard, but in the long run it'll really help your weight loss.

How about saving some of them and having a treat at the weekend?
or
Have a treat each night? A glass of wine, or a treat size chocolate bar?
or
Have a bigger breakfast (that's what I do as it keeps me going all day!)
or
have more fruit?

What sort of things have you been having this week? Do you have 3 good meals a day?

S
xx

Hi everyone, had my first weigh in today lost 3.5lb!! Yay

But im finding it difficult to eat all of my points..any tips on how to eat them all i have around 6-10 left a day. Thanks Don

I'm the same, have 9.5 left tonight.
But I have a ww choc mousse in the fridge so that should help a bit :D

Maybe you could save a few up and have a treat :)

Thaks All. I try and save 4 a day to take over for the weekend, (im told you shouldnt take over more than 4 a day???Is this right?) so i can have a drink then. But even if i do that im still finding im left with 4 to 6 points to eat. The problem is that i eat loads of veggies and salad with my dinner (even before i started the diet) so lots of what i eat is 0 points (i shouldnt moan i no! lol) Iv been having 3 meals a day, usually:

- Crumpets or toast or cereal in the morning. (im not good at eating breakfast, it takes me hours to wake up! lol)
- Rivitas or Sandwhich and Soup or Salad at lunch
- And a huge dinner, usually with Rice or Pasta or Potatos
And i drink lots of water which fills me up too.

I usually snack on chocolate, or buscuits, or chrisps through the day too. I think i just need to try and get more points into my evening meal.

Some days im better than others and find it easy to eat the points and other days i just feel stuffed like i cant fit any more in! Sharon, i think ill try having a glass of wine of an evening to use them up, so if i start not making much sense on here, you will know its cos im drunk! lol

donna, how many points are you allowed in a day?

Saving that many is not good - and could slow down your weight loss.

Maybe allow yourself some of the treats that you would have allowed yourself before.

Well done on the first weigh in though. Brilliant. xx

Im allowed 19 a day. I think i might take fruit to work and snack on that to get my points up. Ill deffinatly try harder to eat all my points, i think i need to get some treats in to help me along.

welcome Donna,
Dont worry in time you will be eating all them points as i never struggle now!
Try and save them and have a big takeaway the weekend

Thanks Karen, ill start saving less and eating more! feels so strange when you have only just started and you have to try and eat more! lol

ah I know, but there are days when I cant eat them, but will always use the minimum even if it means having a bar of choc to use them up. Not sure what the exact reason for the 14 minimum is, but I am sure its a fairly good one!

I think, below a minimum number of calories - your body thinks its being starved so hangs on to the "fuel" it has (fat) in case you don't start feeding it again.

hey, welldone on your weightloss for your first weigh in!!

suz x

Well done on your loss!!
I just posted a similar thing lost 3.5lb in first week had second weigh in today and only lost 1lb the leader did tell me to make sure i eat all my points!! have snack on fruit alot more today so that has taken some more up, Good luck x

Welcome to minimins and WW. Good luck on the week ahead. Well done on your weight loss this week.

I took a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and put on a 1lb!!

Iv been really good not gone over my points and have only been saving one point a day for the weekend! :-(
Have still not given in yet and binged cos im fed up, but feel like it!

Just popping in to say welcome and well done on your weight loss this week:)

During my first week, i didnt eat all my points and only lost .5lb! This week i ate most of my points, although was careful using them up on bread etc and lot 4.5lbs!

Dont worry about the gain this morning, it will just be water etc, our bodies fluctuate so much - keep going, stay away from the scales and you will have a good loss next week

xx

Iv resisted the urge to scoff all day cos im fed up and i feel much better, i will try my absolute best to only weigh myself once a week, but i always want to sneak a peak....I have been using all my points up and only take one over since my first post and im going to try and keep doing this, found skinny cow hot chocolate , a point a cup, which is yummy so having that to top up my points if im struggling. Thanks everyone

Back