First weigh in

rimski

Had my first weigh in yesterday and i have lost 10lb ,felt absolutely brilliant:D. The pharmacist is really great & understanding as he does LT himself from time to time so gave me great encouragment . I told him about , this sight & how it kept me going , he said he had heard of it, look forward to next week now.

Its a great feeling isnt it! Well done to you, and good luck for the rest of your journey :)

oh well done you! good luck for nxt week. dont forget to let us no how you get on.

great, fantastic,

Had my first weigh in yesterday and i have lost 10lb ,felt absolutely brilliant:D. The pharmacist is really great & understanding as he does LT himself from time to time so gave me great encouragment . I told him about , this sight & how it kept me going , he said he had heard of it, look forward to next week now.
It's great when you get a good loss the first week, Spurs you on. Good luck:D

Brilliant that. Well done to you.

Alex :)

That's great! Well Done! My pharmacist has tried LT about 4 times from what I can gather but has always given up before Day 4 :sigh:

thats a bloody great inspiration!!

"oh yes try this product its great for losing weight, brilliant diet.." "oh yeah whats it like? is it hard?"
"Well yeah its real hard, i cant get past day 4" ... "hmm well if its so hard i might not try it.."

Hmm.. seriously hearing some of the things that pharmasists are saying to people is rather annoying!!

Ive had to go to my pharamacy 3 times now, First time was a nice guy.. 2nd was a lovely woman... 3 was some sour faced cow.. who asked my what flavours i wanted and then can back and practically threw the bag at me and snatched the money from my hand!!!!

well done! keep it up x

:happy096: Brilliant weight loss, well done you'll be there in no time.XX

:talk017:

Rimski,
You do know that next week won't be anything like 10lbs, right?

Next week is next week! 10lb this week is cause for celebration :)

why wont it be anything like 10lbs john. anything could happen congrats anyway rimski

great loss keep up the brilliant work it really spurs you on

John thats a bit negative considering its the 1st wi

All the best rmski keep strong and next week will show a great result aswell

xx sharron

Yay, great first loss, well done.

x

Back