First weigh in

First weigh in today. Wasn't a full week but happy. Need to have my weigh days of a friday, only thing gets me over friday and sunday night takeaway is being weighed on friday!

Down 11lbs wasn't expecting it with totm.

Last edited:
wow thats fantastic start keep doing what your doing

:happy036::wow::0clapper:Absolutely fabulous loss hun! Seriously well done! Roll on next weigh in and you kick ass again! Keep at it.

Wow hun thats a brilliant first weigh in! I hope you are proud of yourself!! Hope i can do just as well next week!xx

congrats thats a great start x

Thanks everyone. Good luck next week louizek im sure you'll do brilliant.

I dunno am i in ketosist. My head is flying off me. Not particularly hungry but headache

Also do you know when they weight you and you get the sheet and has pulse and BP and body fat and all that on it. Why would one of them drop? I dunno which it was now and the thing is out in the car but one of them dropped.

brilliant, well done!

can't tell you about "the sheet", i just get weighed, no frills, just a set of scales :)

Congratulations on your loss that is fantastic.

Have a look at what one has dropped, its could be your bmi, which will drop each time you lose weight to get to a healthier bmi. It could even be your blood pressure, because being overweight causes more strain to your heart, so your heart works faster making your blood pressure get higher. After losing 11lbs your heart wont be working just so hard so the blood pressure could be dropping to a healther level. Let us know once you see your card.

11Lbs.....Fabalas darling he he he...Saturday was always take out day so Oh half would put the £ for mine aside so i can treat myself when i need to, so going to surf online for something to buy lol while he's eating ,
keep going what a brilliant start especially with totm! x

well done thats brilliant

11lb that is just amazing isnt it. because that might have taken few months on WW. Oh im loving the thought of 11lb good work and keep it up xx

Thanks everyone. Feeling better today, not as sluggish and headache is gone. Feel a bit nauseous but that could be smoking on an empty stomach...break one habit at a time lol.

No it's not BMI. I understand BMI, i will check later and let you know. When i done it last time i was just weighed on a scales, this thing i'm weighed on now takes about 5 minutes sticking my wrist here and there lol.

Good luck at your WI Lisa.

Back