First weigh-in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by essexmum, 15 February 2007 Social URL.

1. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

and I actually gained 1/2 lbs:eek:

I'm hoping it's because I've made the switch from CD to SW and it's just my body coping with the intake of food again and that I'll see a loss next Tuesday. Was really good as well:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

It probably is honey. You have to remember your glycogen store may have refilled, which for some people can be in excess of 7 lbs. You have done well, and I bet you see the fruits of your work next week ;)

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Morning Essexmum, IM sure that 1/2 lb is quite normal......
    CD,LL and LT are so harsh compared to any diet where you can eat. Ive just changed over to SW from LT and to be honest am expecting a gain in my 1st week. Im sure it will all work out next week....Good luck;)

5. Angel

Angel Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    awwww 1/2 lb ain't so bad hun, don't get too dismayed, probably is just the changeover as has been already said - don't worry, I'm sure this time next wk you'll be posting that you've lost that and then sum - happy slimming to u :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.