First Weigh In

Lady Mhoram

Since restarting anyway...

I've lost 7lb in my first week on Mix 2 Match. I'm really pleased, especially as I've done literally NO exercise. I was signed off work last week with tendonitis and told to keep weight off it as much as possible - resulting in me sitting on the sofa with my foot in the air! I have stuck to the plan 100% though.:)

I love Mix 2 Match it is so easy and flexiable. I have no idea why it isn't more popular?

Thank you hun :) I feel much more motivated on this plan. I had a big loss my first week last time and then it slowed down. I'm just so glad Mix 2 Match is as effective.

Well Done that's a fab loss! Hope your foot is better soon x

Thats brilliant, taken me 3 wks to get 6lb lol

I have no idea how EE works, lol. I like Mix 2 Match because I love having pasta or jacket potato for lunch, but then get really bored of green dinners.

Thats brilliant, taken me 3 wks to get 6lb lol

Thank you :)

When I did the Red and Green plan I used to loose 1 - 2lb a week. I think the first week is such a shock to my body it just falls off, lol! I expect it to slow down next week. :)

Well done! I quite often do a couple of M2M days in my week, usually when I don't know what I'm planning for lunch or dinner, or something like that. I always stick to free snacks anyway so it is a good option for me. I am glad to hear it worked for you!

x

well done that is very impressive for your first week! keep up the good work!

Back