First Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lady Mhoram, 9 June 2009.

1. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

Since restarting anyway...

I've lost 7lb in my first week on Mix 2 Match. I'm really pleased, especially as I've done literally NO exercise. I was signed off work last week with tendonitis and told to keep weight off it as much as possible - resulting in me sitting on the sofa with my foot in the air! I have stuck to the plan 100% though.:)

I love Mix 2 Match it is so easy and flexiable. I have no idea why it isn't more popular?
    henna! likes this.
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Wow, well done to you, that's excellent....really thrilled for you.
  3. Lady Mhoram

Thank you hun :) I feel much more motivated on this plan. I had a big loss my first week last time and then it slowed down. I'm just so glad Mix 2 Match is as effective.
  4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Well Done that's a fab loss! Hope your foot is better soon x
  5. sarah212

sarah212 Well-Known Member

Thats brilliant, taken me 3 wks to get 6lb lol
  6. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

Well done. i havent even looked at the mix n match yet. still on EE.
  7. Lady Mhoram

I have no idea how EE works, lol. I like Mix 2 Match because I love having pasta or jacket potato for lunch, but then get really bored of green dinners.
  8. Lady Mhoram

Thank you :)

When I did the Red and Green plan I used to loose 1 - 2lb a week. I think the first week is such a shock to my body it just falls off, lol! I expect it to slow down next week. :)
  9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Fantastic loss, keep it up and enjoy xx
  10. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

Well done! I quite often do a couple of M2M days in my week, usually when I don't know what I'm planning for lunch or dinner, or something like that. I always stick to free snacks anyway so it is a good option for me. I am glad to hear it worked for you!

11. henna!

henna! I can do this............

well done that is very impressive for your first week! keep up the good work!
  12. AndieG

AndieG Well-Known Member

Congrats, that's fab for your first week. Hope you are better soon & the weight loss continues xx
  13. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Well done, that is a great loss, keep up the good work xx ps hope you get better soon x