First weighin

curlygirl

tomoz, and I'm not looking forward to it. Wish I had stuck to the plan better this week as it's only my first week. I need to take the time out to sort my weekly menu's out but I am that busy that I just don't find the time. I feel like I have a thousand and one things to do which always take priority!

I had a massive go at the other half last night cause I am sick of washing, picking up, drying, pairing, hanging on the line, etc.....his socks! he has hundreds of them! he never does the washing and if he does he only does his own so he said last night, leave mine and I'll sort it.....so I thought (well lets get our 2 year old to do hers to and then that will sort everything out!):cry:

Thanks girls. I hope it will be alright. too late now anyway. I keep coming on for a couple of days each week too since the doctor swopped my pill so that can't be good either!

well I lost 1 lb, was hoping for more but at least its a loss. I am going to try to be a bit more structured this week with my meals. bought a couple of recipe books last night at class so will try some stuff out of there. I am going to aim for 2 lbs next week now!

well done, 1lb of fat is actually a huge amount if you ever visually see it. (It actually looks sooo disgusting) well done for your loss xx

Good girl a pound is a pound, If you only loose a pound a week, that will be 52lbs in a year and thats a lot of weight gone, Which days do you do most ?? Red or Green??? x

Back