Extra Easy first weight - 1 lb weight loss

gemmybean

I feel so disappointed, first week doing slimming world online as well. is anyone else doing it online, and how are you getting on?
I was really hoping for a good number this week, maybe it is better to go to a meeting rather than trying to do it on your own. I feel really miserable

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

I'm an online member and lost all my weight without going to class. A loss is a loss - keep at it and they soon add up!

I'm an online member and I'm really enjoying using the website for inspiration and love the body challenges. My weightloss has been slow over the first month so I'm now switching to the red and green days as I have lost more previously. One thing I have noticed is I'm not so active during the cold days so I don't think that is helping. Stick at it, the first week is a bit early to tell.

I hadn't done SW for 3 years when I decided to start again this January. Didn't want to go to class due to shift work so decided to go it alone. So glad I did cause with the help of this website I feel that I have more than a class out there. Read all the different bits of the forums for inspiration and advice, they really help. I am doing EE and have found it really easy, especially with a family to feed.
Just stick at it and the weight will start coming off. Week 2 may be your better week!
PS - make sure you drink plenty of water and at least some of your sins.

Firstly if you lost 1lb every week for a year that would be over 3 1/2 stone which I think is pretty good!!! Do you have a food diary that we could look at to give us a clearer picture of what youre having throughout the week? Are you having your 1/3 superfree with every meal? Are you snacking on superfree first rather than free? Are you drinking enough? There are so many things that can have an effect on weightloss that I think its better to look at it over the space of a month rather than weekly sometimes

Good luck

Okay. Firstly. I 'only' lost 1lb in my first week. Take a look at my before & during phots in my food diary to see the difference now.

Secondly - I will never understand this whole @I was hoping for a better loss' thing. WHY? What makes you think that SW, or any other plan for that matter is a magic wand where you will automatically loose at least 3lbs a week just by following it. There are hormones to take into account, your body just being sheer bloody minded, or, you might not be following it properly. It takes ages to get your head round it, especially if you are doing it online & haven't had anyone talk you through it.

Here's the real lesson you need ot learn. Never expect anything from any diet - except that if you aren't following it you should expect to gain. If you are following it, you will do one of 3 things. loose, sts, or gain occassioanlly, but you cannot 'hope' for a specific loss. Your body just doesn't work that way I'm afraid.

I'm doing it online loat 3Ib first week, but only 0.5 second. Lost 5.5Ib is total (weigh in again saturday). First time I did Slimming World, i didn't lose more than 1 or 0.5 every week. Just be happy you have lost. A loss is a loss no matter how much, and it all adds up, no matter how much it is.

Just been for my first weigh in, worked sooo hard all week and only lost 1.5lbs, was a bit gutted as i thought I would have lost more, just gonna try even harder next week, it's still a loss at the end of the day xx

When I did sw last year I only lost 1lb in the 1st week but then lost 2lb in the second week and then consistently lost 2-3lb each week from there.

What I will say is the first week I did EE and the following weeks I did red. I do feel that losses are better on red days than EE. Even if you stay on EE and lose 1lb a week, that's still nearly a stone by just after Easter.

Back