First WI 02.09.tuesday..

milena_woking

Hi tommorrow is my first weight in and i thought that everyone who have WI tomorrow as well, could put the lost pounds-stones in here to. So bye for now and i let you know how i did and hopefuly you share with me.:party0038:

Hi - Good luck with the WI! Ive got mine today at noon so Ill keep you posted. I have had a "trickier" week so be interesting to see whats come off. LOL SXXXX

Hey guys!! i have got my first weigh in today also 5pm arghh!! good luck to you will keep my fingers crossed and update later ! xx

good luck for all who have the wi today gotta wait till Thursday x

Hello... thats HALF A STONE in a week! Dont be disappointed thats a great loss. I only lost 2lb this week but put that down to my monthly. Ive lost 20lb in 5 weeks and you will be on the same path so stick with it! LOL SXXX

ONLY 7lb , woooow hun thats half a stone that is great.xxx

Morning , Wow 7 pounds is great ! well done , i only lost 5 pounds but i suppose its coz im doing 810cals but im still pleased! anything off is a bonus its better than gaining! Keep it up! xx

Hi girls today Im much better and you right 7lbs is not bad actually it's quite good.. :) Was a bit up set as I saw some of you did just superb in your first week.. Anyway i keep going becouse I have to lose what I need to lose that way sooner or later...
(perhaps sooner will be better:) lots of kisses for you guys :)

congratulations to all of you on your weight loss i am a restarter on day 2 but it has been over 2 yrs so its like all new to me keep it up it really is worth it i just had a blip but i'm here now and I AM GOING TO BE SLIM!!

Wow, half a stone, well done!
I think we all secretly want a stone off the first week, but that has to be the exception rather than the rule. 7lb is a great loss, good luck for next week.

7 pounds is fantastic, you mustn't let that get you down, half a stone lighter is so much better than half a stone heavier!!

I think you should be proud of yourself and keep a positive outlook going now that the dreaded first week hurdle is over!!
My first weigh in is Monday 8th sep. will let you know how i get on xx

Back