First WI...and thank you x

Rhian26

Hey everyone,

As I dont get be on here much, I dont tend to post as I never get the chance to read replys but I always feel so inspired and motivated by reading everyones losses so thought I would post mine in hope that it might help someone out there....

Well, I lost 9lb on my first week!!!
Im now ending day 10 and really cant believe it myself that I have made it this far. I have tried a couple of times before but have come off it due to my terrible mood swings in the 1st week. It has also made me realise that you have to be totally focused on each day and not on the week/month or the overall diet.

I really do feel so inspired by all your posts and I just want to thank you fellow LTers cause if it wasn't for me being able to come on this site and see that there ARE people in the same situation as me then I really belive I could never have done this diet in the first place.

Good luck on all your journey...and remember

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!!

congratulations on your 10lbs so far , keep going and come back soon lol xx

I am sure I remember you from last year Rhian. Good luck on the second time around - just like me.

Good for you! 9lbs is a great week one result. You will be at goal in no time at all and will maintain well again after that. Keep up the good work.

Back