FIRST WI......................GONE!!!!!!!!!

wow weeee....... thats a brilliant loss for wk 1. how much are you drinkin? and have your loo trips come down now that ur probably gettin used to the water intake. my god.... thats nearly a stone in 7 days. Im so happy for you.

Absolutely chuffed for you!!! Amazing loss and well deserved! Keep at it hun and keep posting! Enjoy the skinny feeling!!!!

wow weeee....... thats a brilliant loss for wk 1. how much are you drinkin? and have your loo trips come down now that ur probably gettin used to the water intake. my god.... thats nearly a stone in 7 days. Im so happy for you.

hehe thankyou. Ahh yes the loo trips, the exercise up and down the stairs constantly is prob the weight loss haha I'm 5 and half litres of water. I just cant believe how different I feel, am sleeping better and feel better. Can't wait for week 2 although been feeling bit down today :( not feeling very well

Woop woop Sammy! Well done love.....this diet is fabbo innit???? Hope ur feeling better soon too hun x Keep smiling pet x

Congratulations, fantastic weight loss.
Yes paracetamol is fine.

Sammy that is amazing !!! Well done u should be very proud of ur self!!!
Roll on week 2
Lea xx

Well done, ;)

Is a great start , keep up the good work hun,:party0011::party0011::party0011:

wow well done, you deserve to be over the moon after that result

Im soooooooooooooooo pleased for you well done that is fantastic xxxxxxxxxxx

wow - feel the love!!!

You go girl!!! I have a feeling you are going to be an LT superstar! ;)

xox

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fan-bally-tastic!!!!

You go girl!!!!!

xxx
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:
:girlpower: :gen126:
:party0019:

OMG what a fantastic loss nearly 1st in a week!!! keep up the good work hun xx:D

That's great news! 12lb woweee!

Back