First WI in 4 weeks on JUDDD

sunnyrae

Silver Member
I everyone i have posted this in my diary as well but i know it can get busy in there so thought i wpuld post here. I have not cheated on DD in the last month always been under my cals and i lost 2lb i did say if it was less than 3lb id switch diets but my body fat on the scales said 15.5% and its usually a lot more than that so i am quite happy and think i will carry on anyways

Well done, that fat loss is the key, and any loss whilst eating normal some of the time is better than none or gaining even, this week I've lost a pound, but I managed to fasten some jeans I couldnt a week ago. So whatever is going on inside is much better :)

well done that’s fab ,fat loss is better :)

Well done and good for you having such a positive attitude, it is hard when you don't have so much to lose but you are already seeing the fat loss benefits which I keep harping on about, lovely that you will be sticking around xx

You should be pleased with 2lbs loss because 1/2lb a week is a good loss when you have such a low bodyfat percentage!! (under 20% is considered low bodyfat)
What you have lost IS fat not lean body mass or water & your low percentage leads me to believe that you may have lost some lean body mass previously which is one of the really bad side effects of VLCD's & weightloss surgery. slow loss with this plan is a loss you can continue with & maintain, so well done, be pleased with yourself & JUDD!!

Last edited:
I only lost 0.6lb this week but a top that didn't fit me last week now fits.

Everything Jilly says and more :D.

Wow, I can only dream of 15.5% body fat - currently a whopping 45% :rolleyes:.

With results like that who cares what the scales say - I certainly wouldn't.

Well done

Back