First WI results :)

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
well, i went for my first WI this morning and im over the moon that ive lost 11 lbs!!! :eek:
and 1.5 ins from my waist :)
i know that every week is not going to be as great but if i can just lose another 3 lbs next week then that will be a stone in 2 weeks :p
i even feel a bit trimmer round my waist. things are starting to fit me better and im no longer squeezing into clothes which were getting a tad too small. oh i love CD! :D
Here's hoping i can keep the motivation going for another week xx

Keeliewheeliebin said:
well, i went for my first WI this morning and im over the moon that ive lost 11 lbs!!! :eek:
and 1.5 ins from my waist :)
i know that every week is not going to be as great but if i can just lose another 3 lbs next week then that will be a stone in 2 weeks :p
i even feel a bit trimmer round my waist. things are starting to fit me better and im no longer squeezing into clothes which were getting a tad too small. oh i love CD! :D
Here's hoping i can keep the motivation going for another week xx

Well done that's brilliant u will well get 3 next week xxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Oh well done thats brilliant news. Isnt it an amazing feeling :)

Brilliant!! Well done!!! :D xxx

Thanks everyone. Im feeling so positive at the moment. I can't wait to fit back in the clothes i wore this time last year :) i really really want to get to my goal this time and hope i have the Will power to see it through to the end. Thanks for your support everyone Xxx

That is brilliant, well done! I'm sure it will keep you motivated for the next week! Keep it up, you're getting soooo close now!

Ahhh fantastic stuff, keep it up hun xxx

Back