1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First WI tomorrow.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by paulsrich, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Hiya All,

I am having my first Weigh In tomorrow and was wandering what days people go on before? Do you find having a red day or green day better before getting weighed?
    I just cant help thinking that with green, pasta etc, your holds it longer rather than protein, red day, therefore weighloss not great.

I might be wrong here........
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    if you have the same routine every week then the scales will be a true representation. i always eat green or red and i have lunch at about 1 on weigh in and a yogurt or soemthing similar at 6 and get weighed at 7. then dinner after i get home. if you fall into the not eating anything on weigh in day your going to suffer so just go on as normal :D
  4. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    To get a true representaion of your weight just do what you always do. Try to see your weight loss as a monthly thing rather than weekly.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

5. snugglysteph

snugglysteph i love my family!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low Carb
    im having my first WI tomorrow morning aswell! im really quite nervous even though ive stuck to plan. i had a flex sin night on friday but im not sure you should have about 100 flexi sins in one night lol!

we will see tomorrow anyway. oh, ive had a green day today xxx

good luck for tomorrow!
  6. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

slimming world
    good luck you 2 on your 1st weigh in day,sure your both going to be fine xx
  7. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

slimming world
    God luck with first weigh in keeping my fingers crossed for you xx:innocent0001:
  8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck for weigh in x
  9. paulsrich

paulsrich Full Member

Good Morning everyone. I am so nervous today about my weigh in. Its really daft. I feel like i am going for my first interview!!! Oh well the class starts at 6:30pm tonight so fingers crossed.
  10. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Paul. I weigh in on Tues mornings, so I have breakfast before and make sure I do the same every week.
  11. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Slimming World
    Good Luck tonight - not that you will need it. Not sure if your consultant will have adviced you to do it - but get the tape measure out and note down what you are today (chest, waist, hips, thighs) - then in the future you will be able to see how many cm/inches you have lost.
  12. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    good luck mate i weigh in tomorrow nite x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.