First WI Tomorrow

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Well, I started SW again two weeks ago and couldn't get to last week's WI because of the blasted snow, so I've had to wait a full two weeks for my first WI!

I've found it very hard this second week actually, without the support and motivation of the class last week. Especially in the last few days I've definitely been a bit lax about counting my syns - not massively so, but I think I've been 5 - 7 over each day for the last couple of days. Which is not good.

So all in all, I'm really apprehensive about my WI tomorrow - I've been doing Extra Easy for two weeks, so we'll just have to see what happens. If nothing else, I feel so much better for not eating all the crap I was eating before, and that's got to be a win!

I am sure you will have definetly lost - even if it's a pound, it's a pound in the right direction!

I have had abit (okay, a shockkking) weekend! Am really not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow - have most defiently gained or maintained this week.
If I lose anything this week I am going to be one happy girlie!!

Good luck hun, but i'm sure you will be fine. It's hard when you have to miss a week. xxx

Back