Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First WI with WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Busybee, 22 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, changed from CD to WW and had my first WI last night, I am very happy as I lost 3.5lbs. I love this eating plan, it gives me choice but control which is important to me. I have introduced the family to many of the meals so I am being supported and essentially they are enjoying them.
    Hope everyone else has a good week :D

Gemma1986 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    well done on a great resut thats very good when changing from CD

4. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    welldone for doing so well on your 1st week after swapping diets :) and brilliant that meals are being incorporated into family life-must make things easier x

5. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you all, CD was just not for me. I lost a lot then put it back on then lost a lot again. My hair has really changed but not for the better and this worried me. Also I noticed other changes which I didn't like. My other moan is that it didn't work well with my family life, friends would question my lack of eating and then make comments. I didn't think I was setting a very good example to my daughter, get fat and then abstain from food whilst using CD. I was telling her that there was a quick fix which we all know, there isn't. I need to send positive vibes to my daughter about healthy eating and living and so far at the meetings no-one has used the word DIET, they only say healthy eating plan. so far so good:)

6. wanna_be_thin

wanna_be_thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.63%)
    Diet:
    cd/avidlite
    hi busybee

im also changing from cd to ww, ive looked up local classes and i think theres one on in an hour and a half next to where i live so gonna have a wander over. Cd is great for some people but as you said its just not for me either, want to be a healthier person with a healthy attitude to food.

Will be following your journey hun
    Nicci x

7. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Nicci, you can always do WW on line if it's too far to travel. Hope our journeys take us to slimmer places :D

8. wanna_be_thin

wanna_be_thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.63%)
    Diet:
    cd/avidlite
    hi hun,

i meant the class started in an hour and a half lol. I'm rubbish at writing things down thats in my head onto paper hehe. I know my goal is abit optimistic to get there for christmas but i can sure as heck get a bit of weight off in the mean time. We can do this hun, whenever you feel like being naughty you know where i am. Gonna be on here most nights (its my not so secret weapon :D).

Nicci x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.