First WI with WW

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all, changed from CD to WW and had my first WI last night, I am very happy as I lost 3.5lbs. I love this eating plan, it gives me choice but control which is important to me. I have introduced the family to many of the meals so I am being supported and essentially they are enjoying them.
Hope everyone else has a good week :D

well done on a great resut thats very good when changing from CD

welldone for doing so well on your 1st week after swapping diets :) and brilliant that meals are being incorporated into family life-must make things easier x

thank you all, CD was just not for me. I lost a lot then put it back on then lost a lot again. My hair has really changed but not for the better and this worried me. Also I noticed other changes which I didn't like. My other moan is that it didn't work well with my family life, friends would question my lack of eating and then make comments. I didn't think I was setting a very good example to my daughter, get fat and then abstain from food whilst using CD. I was telling her that there was a quick fix which we all know, there isn't. I need to send positive vibes to my daughter about healthy eating and living and so far at the meetings no-one has used the word DIET, they only say healthy eating plan. so far so good:)

hi busybee

im also changing from cd to ww, ive looked up local classes and i think theres one on in an hour and a half next to where i live so gonna have a wander over. Cd is great for some people but as you said its just not for me either, want to be a healthier person with a healthy attitude to food.

Will be following your journey hun
Nicci x

Hi Nicci, you can always do WW on line if it's too far to travel. Hope our journeys take us to slimmer places :D

hi hun,

i meant the class started in an hour and a half lol. I'm rubbish at writing things down thats in my head onto paper hehe. I know my goal is abit optimistic to get there for christmas but i can sure as heck get a bit of weight off in the mean time. We can do this hun, whenever you feel like being naughty you know where i am. Gonna be on here most nights (its my not so secret weapon :D).

Nicci x

Back