FIRST WI YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

pineda

My first WI and I have lost 12 lbs I am so over the moon i could have kissed the woman..........

So its onto week 2. I know i wont lose as much this week but any ideas on how much i could lose in second week?

This is the best diet i have ever been on!

Love the straw and vanilla shakes, love the soup with black pepper added - not overly keen on the choc shake but can drink it..... as for the coconut bar - YUK just tried it and cannot eat that for anyone....... but onwards and downwards with the shakes and soup. Think i will reward myself with a new Lipstick at lunchtime!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone tell i am bouncing off all the walls hahaha

good luck everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! :kissass:

Woop woop! Well done pineda, 12lbs is blooming fantastic!! As for the next week I cannot really give you a figure and I dont want to get your hopes up. Best of luck for next week and keep smiling :D xx

fantastic!!! well done hunni!! weigh in 2 varies massively, it'll probably still be a good one and then level out but everyone is different.

well done!!! xxxx

Woohooo..... thats absolutley fantasic you must be so pleased with yourself.... a good loss gives you a boost doesnt it... good luck 4 week 2 xx
p.s lmao at u bouncin off the walls,i would be 2 if i lost that much xx

Thats brilliant. well done.
Ive got my 2nd weigh in on wednesday and not sure what to expect!!!
Its actually quite exciting!!!
xx

wow!!!
go you x brilliant first loss x
keep it up hun x

wow! congrats! that's awesome!
just keep downing the water!
"the more you drink....the more you shrink" hahaha xxxx

12 is best I have seen I think - wonder if anyone on here has done better? Anybody dropped 14lb - a whole stone on the first week?

Boing! I'd be bouncing too!
WELL DONE!!!!!

WOWWWWWW!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

I'm so pleased for you hun- what a HUGE loss!!

Just hope I do as well as you tomorrow *eek!*

xxx

wooooohooooooo that is fantastic!!!

I can't say what your next weigh in will be like as everyone loses differently.
Keep up the great work!

12 is best I have seen I think - wonder if anyone on here has done better? Anybody dropped 14lb - a whole stone on the first week?

Me Me Me :D not that I want to take away from Pineda's success.

Brilliant Well Done Pineda - as others have said WI 2 could vary but the excitement of the first week keeps you coming back for more. Good luck and keep up the good work :D xx

Thanks for all your lovely replies - it really is a boost being on here knowing others are feeling the same or have been there already and can spur you on.

Determined Girl - dont you worry about your weigh in - i was getting quite shaky about it but if i can lose then anyone can - i know people say that but believe me - this is the first time i have lost so much and the first time i have stayed committed to a diet without straying....

go girl go - you can do it!!! xx

great result! and motivation must be high for week 2 :)

Hi,
congrats to you on a great first weight loss, you must be rightly delighted with that and anything next week is a bonus. Wishing you all the best for the coming week, keep up the good work.
Doirin

Back