First WI

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
First WI and have lost 11lbs.!!:p:D:D:D

Really cant believe it, i know the first week is always good, but just wasnt expecting that much..It really spurs you on for the next week doesnt it!

So my advice to anyone in their first week and are finding it hard, is to perservere to the 7th day and reap the rewards for YOUR hard efforts!:D

well done!! :D

That's amazing Jack, well done and thanks for the advice too.

Though I must add that I'm saddened to see you back on the LT train as we call it. Frig, I'm not judging or anything -look at me! (Not a poster girl for will power and determination am I), but I was just wondering if you'd do anything different to stop yourself from boarding again after you very successfully do it this time (as I every faith you will)

Again -WELL DONE!!! WOOP WOOP!!

fab, well done!

Thats brilliant hun! Well done :D xx

Excellent loss Jack, well done x

wow well done after 4weeks ive only lost 3lbs more than that, thats amazing! xx

that's brilliant and you're so right. just stick with it through the first week and i think it gets so much easier :)

well done!

Thank you ladies for your lovely words and encouragement:grouphugg:
Black Rose, me darlin, great to see you again, hope things are well with you.
It is sad im back, but its life i guess and shows how hard the journey is. Personally, losing weight is the easy bit, its the re education that is the most important bit.
If you remember back, i lost the weight so my mum could see me slim before she died of cancer, which she did and was so proud of me and i was too for giving her that. But i guess i got caught up in the moment and didnt do a refeed to come off properly, i thought i was eating the right foods, nuts/seeds/chicken cooked with olive oil etc, but i got it wrong and when the lbs were coming back on slowly i couldnt understand why, which just frustrated me more and pushed me to the cookie jar! In fairness i suppose, i am now fitter than ever, as i still gym it, and was weight training too, but the more excersise i did the more i ate for energy!:mad: It was a vicious circle! But now ive realised my errors thankfully before its too late and will do a refeed this time (Will ask our Cathy for advice;))

Im rabbiting now arent i?

Have a great week guys and gals
Hugs

Well done Jack.

You know it works so a pat on the back from me.

Keep up the good work.

Well done hun :) x

Welcome back Jack, what a great loss hun. Yeah, you are right, that first week weigh in definitely gives you great motivation for the following week. Good luck.

Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss! x

Wow Jack!! (dances a type of hornpipe) :banana dancer:
That's a really excellent loss, well done :D
Deffo do a strict refeed this time, you'll breeze it then.
I'm STILL struggling with trying to add pics to my profile, or even a post.
Any tips? Mine are in Adobe photoshop in my pc, but I know how to put them on the desktop now (took me all evening!)
All help appreciated. xx

Thank you everyone!

Wow Jack!! (dances a type of hornpipe) :banana dancer:
That's a really excellent loss, well done :D
Deffo do a strict refeed this time, you'll breeze it then.
I'm STILL struggling with trying to add pics to my profile, or even a post.
Any tips? Mine are in Adobe photoshop in my pc, but I know how to put them on the desktop now (took me all evening!)
All help appreciated. xx
Love the hornpipe dance Cath! Maybe thats where ive been doing it wrong all these years!!LOL
Unfortunately i cant help with the PC stuff! Not geekish enough, im sure there is someone who will own up though!
Your weight loss is trully amazing!!!
xx

Back